I Don't Want To Live With Any White Folks

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND YET, HE HAD TO SIT AT HOME AND WATCH HIS BUSINESS GO UP IN SMOKE AND NOONE GETS ARRESTED. LIKE G SAID, I DONT GET IT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We're all equally worthless in the eyes of the Elite. Instead of allowing them to put us against each other, we should be united in our fight against the snobs, working together to put the past in the past so we can build something better for our country's future.

Democrats and Republicans are NOT the answer. We need a 3rd party... The American party, that is made up of Americans of all skin color/ethnicity whose platform is to re-lay the foundation of America to foster education, unity, integrity, cooperation, respect. A foundation that will have a level playing field for all that rewards hard work, ingenuity, and quality. We need an American party that can help build a society where we can be successful and proud of our communities, country and fellow Americans.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I think it comes down to blacks DEMANDING to be treated as an "elite" race with special privileges catering to their growing list of demands based on political correctness, civil rights, reparations, and their version of fairness. This is happening now and the divisive nature of this philosophy is setting race relations back to the 50s. It was wrong when the racist white people thought this way and just as wrong for blacks today. Two wrongs don't make it right.

livespive

Ding Ding, give that man an extra pair of sheep mittens :p:Biggrin:

We're all equally worthless in the eyes of the Elite. Instead of allowing them to put us against each other, we should be united in our fight against the snobs, working together to put the past in the past so we can build something better for our country's future.

Democrats and Republicans are NOT the answer. We need a 3rd party... The American party, that is made up of Americans of all skin color/ethnicity whose platform is to re-lay the foundation of America to foster education, unity, integrity, cooperation, respect. A foundation that will have a level playing field for all that rewards hard work, ingenuity, and quality. We need an American party that can help build a society where we can be successful and proud of our communities, country and fellow Americans.

livespive

I agree 100%, but how do you suppose we make it even keel? That is the problem, it will never happen.

It would be nice to same, starting Jan 1 everyone would be treated equally...... dream on The powers that be would ne have that.

I think it comes down to blacks DEMANDING to be treated as an "elite" race with special privileges catering to their growing list of demands based on political correctness, civil rights, reparations, and their version of fairness. This is happening now and the divisive nature of this philosophy is setting race relations back to the 50s. It was wrong when the racist white people thought this way and just as wrong for blacks today. Two wrongs don't make it right.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR. WHAT I AM SAYING IS HE WASNT THERE TO PROTECT HIS BUSINESS. HE HAD TO WATCH IT BURN AND NOONE GOT ARRESTED. YET THE POTENTIAL WAS THERE FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED HAD HE TRIED TO PREVENT THE VIOLENCE. THATS WHAT I DONT GET. WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN FOR WHAT IS CONSIDERED VIOLENCE? IF ITS MY BUSINESS AND A GUY IS DOUSING MY BUILDING WITH GAS AND HOLDING A LIGHTER, COPS DAMN WELL BETTER STOP HIM, OR FACE CHARGES THEMSELF.

livespive

Right, and I said he would get off on self defense if he was there.

NO SIR. WHAT I AM SAYING IS HE WASNT THERE TO PROTECT HIS BUSINESS. HE HAD TO WATCH IT BURN AND NOONE GOT ARRESTED. YET THE POTENTIAL WAS THERE FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED HAD HE TRIED TO PREVENT THE VIOLENCE. THATS WHAT I DONT GET. WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN FOR WHAT IS CONSIDERED VIOLENCE? IF ITS MY BUSINESS AND A GUY IS DOUSING MY BUILDING WITH GAS AND HOLDING A LIGHTER, COPS DAMN WELL BETTER STOP HIM, OR FACE CHARGES THEMSELF.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Especially reparations. I see this on my fb with some black acquaintances.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I agree 100%, but how do you suppose we make it even keel? That is the problem, it will never happen.

It would be nice to same, starting Jan 1 everyone would be treated equally...... dream on The powers that be would ne have that.
Life isn't fair. Everyone will be judged for anything. Why is being black more important than someone who is overweight, old, young, bald, skinny, tattoos, clothes.....and on and on and on.

livespive

That's not what I am saying.....
As mentioned earlier we are talking about the simple stuff, two guys apply for a job the boss loves resume #1 one,
but when the guy gets there he is Black, so there went his chances of getting the job, even though he is better.

It is not that being black is more important, it is that being black should not be held against you.

Life isn't fair. Everyone will be judged for anything. Why is being black more important than someone who is overweight, old, young, bald, skinny, tattoos, clothes.....and on and on and on.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
As mentioned earlier we are talking about the simple stuff, two guys apply for a job the boss loves resume #1 one,
but when the guy gets there he is Black, so there went his chances of getting the job, even though he is better.

It is not that being black is more important, it is that being black should not be held against you.
But on the other side of the coin, being black should not grant preferential treatment ( uncf, affirmative action, etc.)

livespive

It's not preferential, it is leveling the field.

If there are 100 positions and the boss is known to screw the minority while hiring. If Affirmative Action mandates that 10% be minorities, at least he can't screw the 10 best minorities out of a job........

Now I know it doesn't work all of the time in that there might not be any qualified minorities for the position, but they have to hire some anyway, but it give the qualified ones a fighting chance.

But on the other side of the coin, being black should not grant preferential treatment ( uncf, affirmative action, etc.)

Djarum300

Addicted Member

It doesn't matter. I've lost jobs because I was too young. I've lost jobs because I'm heavy. Women can lose jobs because they aren't pretty. Life isn't fair.