A good reason why GTGT (or anyone) should vote for Trump...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I GOT MY HIDE POPPED PLENTY. BUT HAD I ACTED LIKE HILLARY, SHE WOULD HAVE PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION.

livespive

Maybe, and that is why neither are fit...........

I was thinking when I was watching the debate.

What if(and this is a big what if/ what would happen) when Trump basically bitch slapped Pence when he said that he hadn't talked about an issue, and that he didn't agree with him (Pence camp was pissed) now he is the what if, between that and the new tape, what if Pence dumped Trump, and didn't want to be his VP. What do they do? Do they have a plan for something like that?

I GOT MY HIDE POPPED PLENTY. BUT HAD I ACTED LIKE HILLARY, SHE WOULD HAVE PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT THINK PENCE WILL QUIT. HE HAS ALREADY SAID WE NEED TO LET TRUMP BE TRUMP. AND FROM WHAT I AM HEARING, PEOPLE LIKE HIM. IF HE HAS ASPERATIONS OF RUNNING FOR PRES, HE WONT LEAVE FOR FEAR OF BEING LABELED A QUITER.

JLS

Greg....you're right...a lot of Seagull lovers and Sox fans are going to move to Canada if Trump wins and the Cubs win the World series...

CANADA IS BUILDING A WALL...

WHAT A COUNTRY....WE HAVE A PERVERT AND A CROOK RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT...

We're screwed

livespive

I led with this is a what if, and a big what if.

I DONT THINK PENCE WILL QUIT. HE HAS ALREADY SAID WE NEED TO LET TRUMP BE TRUMP. AND FROM WHAT I AM HEARING, PEOPLE LIKE HIM. IF HE HAS ASPERATIONS OF RUNNING FOR PRES, HE WONT LEAVE FOR FEAR OF BEING LABELED A QUITER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't know.
Dear livespive:

Hillary Rodham Clinton may be "the devil we know” and some claim that she'd be a better president than Donald John Trump, the “devil we don't know.”

However, in that regard, I KNOW that Hillary…
  • can't/won't bring jobs back to America.
  • won't do anything about our porous borders or “sanctuary cities.”
  • won't do anything to deal with illegal immigrants.
  • will remain “above the law” with the FBI (Comey) and Justice Department (Lynch) in her back pocket.
  • won't do anything to curb the skyrocketing national debt.
  • will put Black Lives Matter ahead of respect for law enforcement officers.
  • will stack the courts with activist judges.
  • will make climate change a higher priority than radical Islamic terrorism.
  • will work with Congress only when Congress goes along with whatever she wants.
  • will support Obamacare to the hilt (as it continues in its "death throes").
  • will sympathize more with Muslim values than with Christian and Jewish values.
  • won't do anything significant to close tax loopholes for the wealthy.
I'd rather take my chances with "the other devil." Trump claims he'll deal with all of the above situations ... and even if Hillary were to SAY she'd deal effectively with them, we should already KNOW what Hillary will do, and can one of the greatest liars the world has ever known be trusted? Hillary may sound good on the campaign trail and/or the debate stage, we should all KNOW that she is a LIAR PAR EXTRAORDINAIRE.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Well Greg I hope you remove the Saul Alinsky pictures that Obama has reportedly displayed inside the WH walls.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ugh. I can't take it. Hillary for 8, the Chelsea for 8. Then Chelsea's husband, then their brat kid... For fuck sake, can the Clinton's just fucking disappear already? When will their reign of terror and corruption be over?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ugh. I can't take it. Hillary for 8, the Chelsea for 8. Then Chelsea's husband, then their brat kid... For fuck sake, can the Clinton's just fucking disappear already? When will their reign of terror and corruption be over?
... and of course, at some point, one or both of the Obama girls will be ready to serve.