A good reason why GTGT (or anyone) should vote for Trump...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just having some fun at GTGT's expense calling him out... :)

The way I see it, Trump IS the best choice, and here's why; everybody in Washington DC hates the guy! Second is the fact he's not hillary.

Let's face it, America is not happy with our "representatives" in Washington. How else can we kick those bastards in the nuts and make them take notice and maybe finally acknowledge our displeasure (without being rounded up and jailed for it)? Voting Trump in, that's how!

For those scared he'll ruin the country, let me point out he'll either be dead (ordered by someone very powerful - likely even a republican) or everyone in DC will join together ready to kick his ass out at the first, slightest opportunity to do so. He won't make it one year into his term. This makes Trump the obvious, less damaging, choice for America. He is THE ONE candidate who can get the Dems and Reps in Washington to work together! Even if it is just to oust him from office. But it's a start! :cool:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Another reason to vote for Trump is that the lamestream media is solidly against him, and when unethical people such as the media and establishment politicians (even including some Republicans) are against him, people ought to give him serious consideration.

Good Times Good Times

Just having some fun at GTGT's expense calling him out... :)
~9, I share a lot of the same frustrations you do but I just simply see it differently, and that's OK. You noted, "The way I see it, Trump IS the best choice, and here's why; everybody in Washington DC hates the guy! Second is the fact he's not hillary.", I just don't see these as reasons. They don't make logical sense to me as they're not really "arguments". Look I'm NOT voting for Hillary, I'm just not and a lot of the issues you have with her I do as well. But that's not a "REASON" to vote FOR Trump. One issue I have with him, which I believe is based on a sound argument, is that I don't want a guy with his temperament with the nuclear codes. I think that's reasonable. I believe he's prone to flippant comments which I don't want in a president.

I don't see Trump as a choice (I'm assuming you can name some of the reasons maybe?) and I do not see Hillary as a choice. Just b/c the math favors one of them winning (and we know it's Hillary) I won't participate in voting FOR either. It is a false dilemma fallacy to say I'm voting FOR either one of them by NOT voting FOR them. I walk into the ballot box and choose the candidate I vote for. There is no "against" listed on the ballot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

I'm not FOR Hillary and I'm not FOR Trump b/c I didn't vote FOR either...

By writing in a candidate or voting for any of the myriad of third parties I'm not participating in the insanity and I prove I'm not party loyal.

If brooksguru was running against Mike James, we don't vote Mike James b/c he's the lesser of the two evils....you write in GTGT! :Roflmao: :Roflmao:

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Some good reasoning:

"Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend's credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”
I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family.
Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.
Trump has single handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect.
Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, "Tear down that wall."
Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage.
Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”
As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.
What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.
In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” We have mass cop shootings, riots in our streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in our cities, targeted police, #BLM, a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?
One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn't done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump? No wonder we’re in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.
That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.
Here's just one example of how badly America is injured right now. There are high school football players on their knees during the national anthem simply because the press used as propaganda to program those kids to do that very thing. But, these kids are mimicking NFL stars the same way the same kids chooses which brand of football shoe to purchase—they're overtly brain-washed to do that very thing.
Now, we have a generation of children who hate America.
America’s problem isn’t that little children are on their knee in collective disrespect of America. Our problem is that America is on her knee from collective disrespect by Americans.
You can disrespect America all you want. But, it’s high-time you respect the silent majority. Because they’re not simply the “silent majority” as you’ve been trained to believe when Hillary calls them “deplorables.” The fact is, they are simply the majority. And now they're no longer silent either. Donald Trump changed all of that, single-handedly and within one year." From Be Forbes."

Good Times Good Times

Some good reasoning:

"Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news.
I stopped right here at the immediate rhetoric. I do believe he's brash and a loudmouth (obviously) but it's not b/c I'm programmed by any news outlet.

At the end of the day, you should all vote Trump b/c your conscience wants you to, I just won't be included among those voting for Hillary or Trump.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I firmly believe Trump is a bigot. On the other hand Obama and Hilary are just as prejudiced against the white middle class.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Hey GTGT, I know you dislike hillary too, and these political threads make your head ache. If I ever get to the Florence area again I'll buy you a couple drinks for all the agony I've caused you! :Thumbsup:

No sheep though. Just drinks. :Roflmao:

Good Times Good Times

Hey GTGT, I know you dislike hillary too, and these political threads make your head ache. If I ever get to the Florence area again I'll buy you a couple drinks for all the agony I've caused you! :Thumbsup:

No sheep though. Just drinks. :Roflmao:
No sir, no way you're coming to my area and buying ME drinks.....brewski's are on me man. :Thumbsup:

You sure you won't consider bringing me a sheep?

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU DONT GET IT 9. HE DOESNT WANT DRINKS. WRITE IN GTGT! DAMN SHEEP ARE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGEMENT. :p:D

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT THINK THAT BECAUSE TRUMP HAS THOSE TRAITS THAT HE WOULD PUSH THE BUTTON. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIS PAST THAT WOULD INDICATE HE IS VIOLENT. JUST HAS A BIG MOUTH AND IS VERY OPINIONATED.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
By writing in a candidate or voting for any of the myriad of third parties I'm not participating in the insanity and I prove I'm not party loyal.
Dear Good Times Good Times:

As I've stated, I'm not "party loyal" either, but I KNOW that Trump CAN'T be worse than Hillary, because Hillary represents a continuation of the corrupt political establishment that has the country headed in the wrong direction -- and polls clearly show that a vast majority of Americans feel that the U.S. is headed in the wrong direction.

livespive

But you don't wait until something happens.......

Just like they say with killers.....

"Oh Jimmy was such a nice neighbor, I wouldn't expect that from him."

Except this time it's

BOOM!!!!!!

and nobody can say shit.

He says he likes war.
He says he wants everyone to have a bomb.
He says he wouldn't lose any votes if he walked out on the street and shot someone.
He say says he would smack someone.

Sorry, that's enough for me.

He basically just put that shit on his application.

I'm not voting for either, but......

I would rather be the person that Hillary calls a deplorable...
Then the person that Trump shoots in the street.

I DONT THINK THAT BECAUSE TRUMP HAS THOSE TRAITS THAT HE WOULD PUSH THE BUTTON. THERE IS NOTHING IN HIS PAST THAT WOULD INDICATE HE IS VIOLENT. JUST HAS A BIG MOUTH AND IS VERY OPINIONATED.

livespive

Yes, but it is a sword that cuts both ways with Trump....

1. You have to worry about him with the codes.
2. You have to worry about him pissing someone off and sending us to war.

WW3 will come a lot slower with anyone except for Trump.

[QUOTE="Good Times Good Times, post: 23523, member: 269]
One issue I have with him, which I believe is based on a sound argument, is that I don't want a guy with his temperament with the nuclear codes.
Dear GTGT:

I understand your concern about the nuclear situation. But what should concern all of us is the manner in which future nuclear warfare is virtually certain to take place.

IF America ISN'T the first to launch a nuclear strike against an enemy, that means that the enemy will be first to launch a nuclear strike -- including the possibility of an EMP -- and if the right type of nuclear strike hit American soil first, the U.S. may not be in position to launch an effective response.

Regardless, the world is becoming a more dangerous place day by day, year by year -- and that won't change, no matter who is elected president.[/QUOTE]

Good Times Good Times

I don't like that Trump has encouraged nuclear proliferation. Trump has clearly and often advocated this.

Mutually assured destruction is quite the check.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I cannot believe how many people actually take Trump's quips literally. Boggles the mind. Do you truly think he means he's going to shoot somebody? Or that he loves war? It's called sarcasm and it's used to make a point. He simply means that his support is so strong and his supporters are so loyal that regardless of his behavior he won't sag in the polls. He has a unique way of explaining that he is confident and secure. That's the problem today. Everyone takes everything far too literally. That's how religion got us all into trouble.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't like that Trump has encouraged nuclear proliferation. Trump has clearly and often advocated this.

Mutually assured destruction is quite the check.
Not true. The only way to be certain that nukes will not be used is if the U.S. has the advantage. We can't trust Iran or Russia to have the strongest and most potent weapons. We KNOW they will use them. The way to peace is to be sure everyone is afraid of us.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
USEING THAT SENARIO LIVE, ANYONE COULD SNAP AT ANYTIME. AND HILLARY MUST LOVE WAR AND KILLING PEOPLE, ITS ALREADY HAPPENED. AND AGAIN, NON OF THAT MEANS HE WOULD PUSH THE BUTTON WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not true. The only way to be certain that nukes will not be used is if the U.S. has the advantage. We can't trust Iran or Russia to have the strongest and most potent weapons. We KNOW they will use them. The way to peace is to be sure everyone is afraid of us.
Dear Greg T:

As I've stated, it's not a good situation if it's ASSURED that the first nuclear strike between the U.S. and an enemy comes from the enemy -- especially if that strike successfully involves an EMP.