A good reason why GTGT (or anyone) should vote for Trump...

livespive

Yeah, and then there is the mom that put her daughter in the oven, or the one that put the baby in the microwave.
Or even the one that drove the kids into the water and said some guy did it.......

You might have been just lucky enough to grace us with your presence. :p:D;)

MY MOM, AS IM SURE MANY MOMS, PAINTED QUIT THE PICTURE FOR ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG. ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION, SHE SAID IF I DID THAT AGAIN SHE WAS GOING TO KILL ME. WELL, IM HERE TYPING, AND I CAN TELL YOU, I DID IT AGAIN. ITS JUST TALK.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Like I said, two edged sword, he will piss someone off.

Hell they were throwing shoes at Bush, what do you think they are going to do to him? :Roflmao:
Dear livespive:

Of course, we DON'T need overreaction. On the other hand, we don't need a continuation of Barack Hussein Obama's policies, which have diminished respect from many of our allies, who no longer trust and respect our leadership. And Iran's rogue leadership continues to mock (and take advantage of) the U.S., including "Death To America" outbursts. We also need someone who means what he/she says (for example, if another nation crosses a "red line").

livespive

Death To America has been around long before I was here, so that is nothing new.

Like you said, we don't need overreaction, and that is what you will get from Trump.

Dear livespive:

Of course, we DON'T need overreaction. On the other hand, we don't need a continuation of Barack Hussein Obama's policies, which have diminished respect from many of our allies, who no longer trust and respect our leadership. And Iran's rogue leadership continues to mock (and take advantage of) the U.S., including "Death To America" outbursts. We also need someone who means what he/she says (for example, if another nation crosses a "red line").

Good Times Good Times

MY MOM, AS IM SURE MANY MOMS, PAINTED QUIT THE PICTURE FOR ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG. ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION, SHE SAID IF I DID THAT AGAIN SHE WAS GOING TO KILL ME. WELL, IM HERE TYPING, AND I CAN TELL YOU, I DID IT AGAIN. ITS JUST TALK.
She also didn't teach you to spell or punctuate, to be fair. :p

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear livespive:

Well, considering Americans ourselves don't like or respect our government officials, it seems somewhat hypocritical to expect other countries to respect them...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Death To America has been around long before I was here, so that is nothing new.
Yes ... BUT when we heard it years ago, our leaders weren't giving Iran a path to nuclear weapons and billions and billions of dollars that can be used to help spread worldwide terror.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Like you said, we don't need overreaction, and that is what you will get from Trump.
Dear livespive:

You are only speculating what we'll get from Trump in that respect, and I'll concede that you MAY be right. HOWEVER, we KNOW what we'll get from Crooked Hillary: four (or eight) more years of Barack Hussein Obama's inept foreign policy.

livespive

Do you really think they were not going to get their hands on anything because we said no???

Just like you said with WW3, it's going to happen.

Yes ... BUT when we heard it years ago, our leaders weren't giving Iran a path to nuclear weapons and billions and billions of dollars that can be used to help spread worldwide terror.

livespive

Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't know.

Granted, Trump might not play to 100% of his words, but 50% is still to much, and can cause big trouble.

Would you hire a salesman that says that he can walk up to a client slap them, make his pitch and he says he will still make sales?

Dear livespive:

You are only speculating what we'll get from Trump in that respect, and I'll concede that you MAY be right. HOWEVER, we KNOW what we'll get from Crooked Hillary: four (or eight) more years of Barack Hussein Obama's inept foreign policy.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't know.

Granted, Trump might not play to 100% of his words, but 50% is still to much, and can cause big trouble.

Would you hire a salesman that says that he can walk up to a client slap them, make his pitch and he says he will still make sales?
Actually... I worked with a guy (car sales) who could damn near do that. I still can't believe some of the shit he got people to buy and the price he got them to pay for it. And they walked away happy.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AM 100% SURE OF 1 THING, NOONE ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET KNOWS WHAT EITHER WOULD DO ONCE IN OFFICE. YOU CAN "WHAT IF" OR "MORE THAN LIKELY" ALL DAY LONG, DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN THAT WAY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY GT. THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER OF THOSE "YOU DO BETTER OR ELSE" ISSUES. I THUNK I DUN GUUD.

livespive

Right, which is why I go by how a person acts. Like you said about you mom killing you, do you really think you would have gotten away with acting like Trump as a kid without your mom tanning your hide??

I AM 100% SURE OF 1 THING, NOONE ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET KNOWS WHAT EITHER WOULD DO ONCE IN OFFICE. YOU CAN "WHAT IF" OR "MORE THAN LIKELY" ALL DAY LONG, DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN THAT WAY.