Well, it finally happened...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What had your data been showing?
Well, I started out with a family and friends survey to see if I could determine who is most susceptible to rona. From all the data I could compile I thought I was getting close to the conclusion that blood type had a big part in the vulnerability. Since I had it, my sister had it, and my 92 year old mother with dementia had it, we're all type O blood type and we were not really severely ill, maybe type O was the key to survival. A few others I spoke with had type A and they sick enough to be in bed for a week or two, but survived well. A couple of others I found that had died were type B. My brother in law who nearly died three times and was hospitalized for 6 weeks and will take a year of PT to walk again has type AB+. Of course, there were other issues involved in some of these people as well. BUT, I'm an over weight 67 year old asthmatic with heart PVCs and high blood pressure. Although, I AM one of the long haulers and am still having mild symptoms a year later. Weird.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Lol. Well you're only telling the truth.
Dear sevenpin63:

FAKE NEWS!

For sure, I am old, but I'm not at all mean-spirited, as those who know me in person would attest. But if it somehow makes you feel good or superior in certain ways, I have no problem if you believe that.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

FAKE NEWS!

For sure, I am old, but I'm not at all mean-spirited, as those who know me in person would attest. But if it somehow makes you feel good or superior in certain ways, I have no problem if you believe that.
Nope not fake news.
I can read and comprehend everything you write.
In my book you are no different than LGD. You just say it in a nicer more kind way, but the intent is the same.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

Last edited: