WHY IS IT

livespive

But once again, the union no matter if it is NFL or regular jobs are doing this because the owners are sucking up all the cash.
NO players no cash for the owner, so they should share.

LIKE G SAID, THE PLAYERS UNION CAUSED THE HIGHER PRICES AND INCOME. AND THE PLAYERS UNION MAKES THIS NO WHERE NEAR A SLAVE SITUATION. HOW MANY PLAYERS (SLAVES) PAID $10B TO BUY A FRANCHISE TO HIRE THE PLAYERS (SLAVES) TO PAY THE PLAYERS (SLAVES) THE RIDICULOUS MONEY THEY GET? SORRY SIR, I REALLY DO NOT SEE ANY COMPARISON.

livespive

Yeah, that's the thing, there are so many different ways that you can go with an EE, it's crazy.

When I first started I had a mentor that told me to go out with a few of the electricians when they are pulling cable
on some of our design build projects. He wanted me to see what it takes to pull cable so that I would not spec
750kcmil :)

I DID A KITCHEN REMODEL FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER A FEW YEARS BACK. ALL I CAN SAY IS...NEVER AGAIN. THAT GUY WATCHED ME LIKE A HAWK. BUT HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND SO MANY ASPECTS OF MAKING HIS DRAWING FIT THE CURRENT CODES. HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY I COULDNT DO CERTAIN THINGS BY HIS DRWAINGS. I FINALLY HAD TO GET MY CODE BOOK OUT AND SHOW HIM WHY. HIS WIFE FINALLY TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But once again, the union no matter if it is NFL or regular jobs are doing this because the owners are sucking up all the cash.
NO players no cash for the owner, so they should share.
Maybe it's the other way around. The unions are extorting so much money that the owners need to keep raising the ticket and merch prices.

livespive

Yeah, here in Dayton we have WPAFB, so I have been there a few times, and we have a crew there.

As far as our engineering classwork the first 2 years everyone was taking the same thing.
During the last 2 years, that was where you worked on you major, we only had 3 at the time Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical.
They have now added the Computer Engineering into the course work.

Well, much of what I was doing was embedded device drivers and small Rtos type firmware. Much of that type code is getting either done overseas or not required as more and more chipset are getting homogenized.

The stuff from overseas is junk and buggy. I'm now doing C#. More of a pure OO computer language, much like Java.

Honestly, CPE is getting more niche. I'd have predepref to double in EE as well. Heck, my senior project for a full year was VHDL on fpga. Most of that here is done by EEs. Most if the work here in Huntsville is defense contractors dealing with NASA, Marshall Space flight center, or Army on Redstone Arsenal.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BEFORE UNIONS CAME ALONG, THE PLAYERS NOR THE OWNERS MADE THAT KIND OF MONEY. UNION IS FORMED, PRICES SKYROCKET.

livespive

Not true, owners have always made extreme amounts of money. It's just scaled based on the timeframe.

they would not own a team if they were not making a shitload of money.

BEFORE UNIONS CAME ALONG, THE PLAYERS NOR THE OWNERS MADE THAT KIND OF MONEY. UNION IS FORMED, PRICES SKYROCKET.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Maybe it's the other way around. The unions are extorting so much money that the owners need to keep raising the ticket and merch prices.
Highly doubtful

Tv contracts are huge. I'm usually pro business but when it comes to sports teams, I usually side with the pkayer. Not always, but most of the time.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Highly doubtful

Tv contracts are huge. I'm usually pro business but when it comes to sports teams, I usually side with the pkayer. Not always, but most of the time.
Yeah, they make obscene amounts of money, yet the taxpayers somehow have have to build these poor fuckers a building for their business AND maintain it! Holy shit, I bet there would be more successful private owned businesses if everyone got a free building and utilities!

livespive

Exactly, that is what the "owner" should be doing, just like owning a business.

Yeah, they make obscene amounts of money, yet the taxpayers somehow have have to build these poor fuckers a building for their business AND maintain it! Holy shit, I bet there would be more successful private owned businesses if everyone got a free building and utilities!