See? He knows things.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
INJECT DISINFECTANT DIRECTLY INTO A VEIN? GUESS THATS ONE WAY TO SAVE ON TESTING KITS. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
INJECT DISINFECTANT DIRECTLY INTO A VEIN? GUESS THATS ONE WAY TO SAVE ON TESTING KITS. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:
More twist. I saw the video. Never once did he suggest injecting into a vein. You need to listen more to the facts rather than the twist.

Robadat

I dunno, seems like a plan to help some of those idiotic hateful news reporters in the room...:cool:

He didn't suggest anything. He asked the Dr's in the room if any of the new info could somehow be used in treating people with the disease. We all know he's not a Dr and his questions will undoubtedly prevent some morons from trying to cure themselves. There are plenty of desperate fools out there on both sides, I wouldnt be shocked to see a news report about someone dying because they drank or injected bleach or alcohol into themselves.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I dunno, seems like a plan to help some of those idiotic hateful news reporters in the room...:cool:

He didn't suggest anything. He asked the Dr's in the room if any of the new info could somehow be used in treating people with the disease. We all know he's not a Dr and his questions will undoubtedly prevent some morons from trying to cure themselves. There are plenty of desperate fools out there on both sides, I wouldnt be shocked to see a news report about someone dying because they drank or injected bleach or alcohol into themselves.
I've been huffing a can of Lysol every day since the stay at home orders were announced. Aside from heavy nosebleeds, excruciating headaches, and long periods where I black out and wake up covered in vomit, I am perfectly healthy and Covid-free!! :Confused::Confused::Confused:

:Laugh::Laugh::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Thats exactly what I said last night. He didn't suggest injecting lysol. He simply asked if they could do SOMETHING like that, meaning make an injection that kills the virus. I couldn't really understand WTF they were laughing at. I thought I'd missed something.

Robadat

Thats exactly what I said last night. He didn't suggest injecting lysol. He simply asked if they could do SOMETHING like that, meaning make an injection that kills the virus. I couldn't really understand WTF they were laughing at. I thought I'd missed something.
I thought his question asking about possibly using high intensity uv light was a very good one too bring up.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I thought his question asking about possibly using high intensity uv light was a very good one too bring up.
Absolutely. Look at the old videos of the 1918 flu treatments. Hundreds of patients strung out in the sun.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OK, NOT THE VEIN, JUST DIRECTLY INTO THE INFECTED PERSON. DEADLY AT EITHER ENTRY POINT.
NOW TRUMP SAYS HE WAS DIRECTING THAT STATEMENT IN SARCASM TO THE PRESS WHILE STARING DIRECTLY AT THE DR WHILE WAITING ON AN ANSWER FROM THE DR. AND EVEN STEPPED OUT OF THE WAY FOR THE DR TO ANSWER.
HE NOW ALSO SAYS HIS REMARK ABOUT THE UV AND LIGHTS WAS ALSO SARCASM. AND DIDNT MEAN IT.
AND ROB GOT IT RIGHT, TRUMP IS NOT A DR AND DOESNT KNOW.