See? He knows things.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOPE. PICKED ON A CHINA PERSON. WHY WOULD HE ASK? DID HE ASK A MESSICAN IF HE WAS FROM SOMEWHERE BAD FOR AMERICA?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NOPE. PICKED ON A CHINA PERSON. WHY WOULD HE ASK? DID HE ASK A MESSICAN IF HE WAS FROM SOMEWHERE BAD FOR AMERICA?
He said it because of the accusatory way she asked her question. And, SHE brought up China first.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ALL SHE ASKED IS ARE YOU COOPERATING WITH CHINA. THATS A PRETTY BIG LEAP TO WHAT HIS REPLY WAS. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, ALL REPORTERS LIE. THATS WHAT THEY DO. AND SHE JUST PROVED THAT. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST SKIPPED OVER HER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
REPORTERS LIE ALL THE TIME ANYWAY. ALL OF EM.
Dear WAMO:

Don't forget that I use the AlwaysWrite screen name for a reason. Even though I have written editorials, plus columns on such subjects as religion, travel, bowling, arts, music and TV sports, I NEVER engaged in fake news, and I ALWAYS double-checked facts used in my writings. And in that regard, I NEVER utilized such things as unnamed sources, as many journalists do.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ALL SHE ASKED IS ARE YOU COOPERATING WITH CHINA. THATS A PRETTY BIG LEAP TO WHAT HIS REPLY WAS. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, ALL REPORTERS LIE. THATS WHAT THEY DO. AND SHE JUST PROVED THAT. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST SKIPPED OVER HER.
WHY would ANYONE ask him if he's "cooperating" with China??? We all know it came from them. We also know that Gates and Soros funded the research, and Gates owns the lab in which it was created. It's a manufactured/manipulated virus that is meant to be used as a bio-weapon which is clearly unethical AND illegal. We know they covered up the leak for many months if not a year. We know they reported, and still are reporting FAKE infection and death numbers. I could go on but, WHY would our president COOPERATE with China??? Yes, his question and condescension were appropriate.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WHY would ANYONE ask him if he's "cooperating" with China??? We all know it came from them. We also know that Gates and Soros funded the research, and Gates owns the lab in which it was created. It's a manufactured/manipulated virus that is meant to be used as a bio-weapon which is clearly unethical AND illegal. We know they covered up the leak for many months if not a year. We know they reported, and still are reporting FAKE infection and death numbers. I could go on but, WHY would our president COOPERATE with China??? Yes, his question and condescension were appropriate.
Dear Greg T:

I agree with your words and comments, but I feel that you'd fail if you attempted to get a guest spot on either CNN or MSNBC to espouse those views.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I agree with your words and comments, but I feel that you'd fail if you attempted to get a guest spot on either CNN or MSNBC to espouse those views.
I have no doubt. I could fool them and lie to get on the air. But, I know damn well the plug would be pulled after my first sentence.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"ARE YOU COOPERATING WITH CHINA". I WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH MY TEAM ON THAT. NEXT QUESTION. WHETHER HE OR I LIKE IT OR NOT, SHE IS DOING THE JOB SHE WAS SENT HERE TO DO. AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT SHE WORKS FOR A CHINA SUPPORTED PAPER, HE DOESNT HAVE TO ANSWER HER QUESTIONS, JUST LIKE HE REFUSES TO DO SOME TIMES. THE TRUTH BE DAMNED.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"ARE YOU COOPERATING WITH CHINA". I WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH MY TEAM ON THAT. NEXT QUESTION. WHETHER HE OR I LIKE IT OR NOT, SHE IS DOING THE JOB SHE WAS SENT HERE TO DO. AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT SHE WORKS FOR A CHINA SUPPORTED PAPER, HE DOESNT HAVE TO ANSWER HER QUESTIONS, JUST LIKE HE REFUSES TO DO SOME TIMES. THE TRUTH BE DAMNED.
Dear WAMO:

What difference does it make? Would you say the same thing if it dealt with Fox News?