Mini-editorial: Race-based protests are misdirected

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST WAIT A MINUTE THERE LIVE!!! WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF ALL OF 9'S SHEEP. MAYBE 1 OR 2 SHOULD BE GOOD.

bbfreeburn

I, as well as many present here, am old enough that I remember (with great fondness) when the media did nothing but report the news; no "commentary," no expansion or explication, just "who, what,where, when." No why. Sad to say we sat and watched dispassionate reporting die out without even noticing it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I, as well as many present here, am old enough that I remember (with great fondness) when the media did nothing but report the news; no "commentary," no expansion or explication, just "who, what,where, when." No why. Sad to say we sat and watched dispassionate reporting die out without even noticing it.
Dear bbfreeburn:

B-I-N-G-O!

Although my values and views have always been conservative, I've obviously seen first-hand how the lamestream media has evolved from "straight reporting" (as you imply) to modern-day, so-called "journalism" that often lends itself to "fake news."

radioactive

Update!!! It was on the News this morning CSA II is now planning to come back in December for another rally and will try to bring back more of their members this time.

Maybe that's how long it will take for them to get new tires.

radioactive

Oh and almost forgot one of the Richmond City Councilmen has proposed removing all the Confederate Statutes in the City.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yup!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Oh and almost forgot one of the Richmond City Councilmen has proposed removing all the Confederate Statutes in the City.
I have a lot of friends down that way as I used to live in Chesterfield County. They are really pissed about all this shit. They are all good old boys, big beards, hunting is a favorite past time, and love NASCAR. They are not happy t all.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SAME CRAP IN DALLAS RADIO AND SEVEN. CHARLES BARKLEY WAS IN TOWN THIS WEEK, ONE OF THE NEWS PEOPLE ASKED WHAT HE TOUGHT ABOUT THE STATUE REMOVALS. "THOSE STATUES AINT HURTIN NOBODY".

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
SAME CRAP IN DALLAS RADIO AND SEVEN. CHARLES BARKLEY WAS IN TOWN THIS WEEK, ONE OF THE NEWS PEOPLE ASKED WHAT HE TOUGHT ABOUT THE STATUE REMOVALS. "THOSE STATUES AINT HURTIN NOBODY".
Wow. What an Uncle Tom Barkley is! There should be a protest at his mansion this weekend! :Confused: