Mini-editorial: Alabamans voting for a politician, not a pastor

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OBESE FATTIES! OBESE FATTIES!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE SOUTH AND OBESE FATTIES. THATS HARSH. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM 6'3" AND WEIGH 285...BUT I GUESS THAT 285 MEANS I SHOULD BE 6'8"...POINT TAKEN. NEVERMIND.

bbfreeburn

OBESE FATTIES! OBESE FATTIES!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE SOUTH AND OBESE FATTIES. THATS HARSH. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM 6'3" AND WEIGH 285...BUT I GUESS THAT 285 MEANS I SHOULD BE 6'8"...POINT TAKEN. NEVERMIND.
That's what I used to be. Lost 40 pounds, still 6' 3".
And I'm not talking about people who weigh 285. I'm talking people who are 400 plus.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's what I used to be. Lost 40 pounds, still 6' 3".
And I'm not talking about people who weigh 285. I'm talking people who are 400 plus.
You'll find, bob, that the population gets porkier as you travel north. Around here, we see the occasional druggy that never eats anything and has 6" thigh-gap, but for the most part we're all well overweight. Colder regions breed fatter people. Lack of winter exercise is one reason. People just don't want to go out in this shit, whether it be to the gym or just a walk. Hell, there are times like today where, even tho I SHOULD shovel some snow that arrived last night, I'm not going outside today. At 3° and 35 mph winds fuck it. Southern people have the luxury of warm all year long and can even use sweat as a fat burning tool. We don't even have temps in the 60s until after June and they usually last until September, when it starts to get cool and damp. Regardless of my weather conditions and physical abilities, I like to eat as do most others up this way. Yeah, we have our nut-fucks who survive on protein shakes and fucking sprouts, but they are few and far between. Much older folks are the thinnest, because they grew up during the war, or were born and raised in the south. Plus, the U.P. is a fairly depressed area, where again, people eat a lot of junk like pasta and spuds. I happen to eat pasta and spuds because I like pasta and spuds.....and meat, and donuts, and dark chocolate, and.....

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Indiana winters were bad enough. The year we lived in Michigan was a freak, warm winter (thankfully). But yeah... in Indiana I'd "hibernate" from about Thanksgiving until the Indy 500 (which is such a big deal there because it's the first nice weekend of the year weather-wise where people can actually enjoy being outside! lol). Typically I'd gain 10 - 15 lbs every year. Fortunately I'd lose it in the summer, but I consistently put it on every winter.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Indiana winters were bad enough. The year we lived in Michigan was a freak, warm winter (thankfully). But yeah... in Indiana I'd "hibernate" from about Thanksgiving until the Indy 500 (which is such a big deal there because it's the first nice weekend of the year weather-wise where people can actually enjoy being outside! lol). Typically I'd gain 10 - 15 lbs every year. Fortunately I'd lose it in the summer, but I consistently put it on every winter.
Figured you'd be in the barn with the sheep during the winter.