What a cheap shot by Barack Hussein Obama!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Barack Hussein Obama has compared those who don't agree with him to Iranians shouting "Death to America." What a cheap shot that is! And watch this video and commentary by Greta Van Susterin ...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
How is that any different than what the Republicans say about him? I mean, I'm not on his side or anything, but all I've heard from the main stream republicans is the same sort of crap. Don't agree with us? Then you must be anti-American and a tree hugger and a muslim lover.

bbfreeburn

How is that any different than what the Republicans say about him? I mean, I'm not on his side or anything, but all I've heard from the main stream republicans is the same sort of crap. Don't agree with us? Then you must be anti-American and a tree hugger and a muslim lover.
I can't wait for the "debate" tonight. A lovely chorus of "I hate Obama." Of course there will be 2 and 3 part variations, but that will be the overall theme.

Good Times Good Times

I can't wait for the "debate" tonight. A lovely chorus of "I hate Obama." Of course there will be 2 and 3 part variations, but that will be the overall theme.
Yes, tonight's debate is extremely predictable. Fake smiles, "he's Obama, not me!" etc.......

I mean.....it won't quite rival AW's constant obsession, but you get the point. :Biggrin: ;) :p :Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... but wasn't it to be expected that MONICA'S BOYFRIEND'S WIFE would receive significant attention?