THIS FORUM

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NEEDS ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IT CAN GET AND KEEP TO SURVIVE. BANNING PEOPLE AINT THE ANSWER TO SURVIVAL, IS IT? IF BANNING 1 OF 6 PEOPLE THAT STILL PARTICIPATE IN HERE IS THE ANSWER, THEN MAYBE I DONT NEED TO BE HERE ANYMORE. GLAD I WASNT PART OF THE BR THING. BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THAT SOME OF THE BR GUYS WANT TO SEE THIS PLACE FAIL. THEY BROUGHT OVER THEIR NEGATIVE TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE THINGS THEIR WAY ATTITUDE AND IT HAS DRIVEN ALOT OF FOLKS AWAY. I WAS HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS CAME OVER HERE BECAUSE IT WAS EMPTY BEFORE THAT. NOW, IM NOT SO SURE IT WAS A GOOD THING.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
NEEDS ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IT CAN GET AND KEEP TO SURVIVE. BANNING PEOPLE AINT THE ANSWER TO SURVIVAL, IS IT? IF BANNING 1 OF 6 PEOPLE THAT STILL PARTICIPATE IN HERE IS THE ANSWER, THEN MAYBE I DONT NEED TO BE HERE ANYMORE. GLAD I WASNT PART OF THE BR THING. BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THAT SOME OF THE BR GUYS WANT TO SEE THIS PLACE FAIL. THEY BROUGHT OVER THEIR NEGATIVE TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE THINGS THEIR WAY ATTITUDE AND IT HAS DRIVEN ALOT OF FOLKS AWAY. I WAS HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS CAME OVER HERE BECAUSE IT WAS EMPTY BEFORE THAT. NOW, IM NOT SO SURE IT WAS A GOOD THING.
Dear WAMO:

You're welcome to share your opinions with regard to the BR forum, but if you weren't actually there, any of your comments about that forum are only hearsay. So thanks for your hearsay!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
(1) NEEDS ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IT CAN GET AND KEEP TO SURVIVE. (2) BANNING PEOPLE AINT THE ANSWER TO SURVIVAL, IS IT? IF BANNING 1 OF 6 PEOPLE THAT STILL PARTICIPATE IN HERE IS THE ANSWER, THEN MAYBE I DONT NEED TO BE HERE ANYMORE. (3) GLAD I WASNT PART OF THE BR THING. (4) BUT IT WOULD APPEAR THAT SOME OF THE BR GUYS WANT TO SEE THIS PLACE FAIL. (5) THEY BROUGHT OVER THEIR NEGATIVE TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE THINGS THEIR WAY ATTITUDE AND IT HAS DRIVEN ALOT OF FOLKS AWAY. (6) I WAS HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS CAME OVER HERE BECAUSE IT WAS EMPTY BEFORE THAT. NOW, IM NOT SO SURE IT WAS A GOOD THING.
(1) Yes, and I have been trying desperately for a long time.

(2) Sometimes, but no one is banned. Even Toolguru is only "discouraged"

(3) So are we.

(4) Nobody, to my knowledge, wants this place to fail.

(5) Not true. Everyone has an equal opportunity to respond to anything they desire. Choosing to leave is a personal preference.

(6) Then you should be happy. Most are leaving because of the adolescent bickering.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
De
NEEDS ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IT CAN GET AND KEEP TO SURVIVE. BANNING PEOPLE AINT THE ANSWER TO SURVIVAL, IS IT?
Dear WAMO:

You are correct when you say that "banning people ain't the answer to survival" ... and the BR forum is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of that. Now PAY ATTENTION ...

That forum's Miscellaneous Section was thriving, even though it was "A MESS" to say the least. Then ...

I was banned. Brooksguru was banned. Long Gone Daddy (or whatever he was called at the time) was banned. Now, if your "theory" was correct, things should have then become hunky-dory ... BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

For sake of argument, let's assume that the three of us WERE responsible for most (or all) of the problems at BR, shouldn't that have made the remaining members happy? And shouldn't the remaining members have continued as "one happy family"? Your "theory" would tend to indicate so. But that WASN'T the case.

A period of time elapsed AFTER we were banned before things continued to get out of hand, and THEN, the BR moderators made the move to completely shut down the Miscellaneous forum. And obviously, even if we WERE the major problem, we had NOTHING TO DO with the eventual shutdown.

Anything that YOU report about BR is necessarily hearsay because you weren't there. But Greg remained there, so he should be able to verify the truth of what I've said in this post.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
De

Dear WAMO:

You are correct when you say that "banning people ain't the answer to survival" ... and the BR forum is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of that. Now PAY ATTENTION ...

That forum's Miscellaneous Section was thriving, even though it was "A MESS" to say the least. Then ...

I was banned. Brooksguru was banned. Long Gone Daddy (or whatever he was called at the time) was banned. Now, if your "theory" was correct, things should have then become hunky-dory ... BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

For sake of argument, let's assume that the three of us WERE responsible for most (or all) of the problems at BR, shouldn't that have made the remaining members happy? And shouldn't the remaining members have continued as "one happy family"? Your "theory" would tend to indicate so. But that WASN'T the case.

A period of time elapsed AFTER we were banned before things continued to get out of hand, and THEN, the BR moderators made the move to completely shut down the Miscellaneous forum. And obviously, even if we WERE the major problem, we had NOTHING TO DO with the eventual shutdown.

Anything that YOU report about BR is necessarily hearsay because you weren't there. But Greg remained there, so he should be able to verify the truth of what I've said in this post.
AW I call bull.
Yes you guys were banned but that didn't stop any of you. You guys just came back with different names and accounts.
And Greg knows I speak the truth.
I was there to see it all.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW I call bull.
Yes you guys were banned but that didn't stop any of you. You guys just came back with different names and accounts.
Dear sevenpin63:

Regardless of what you say, I NEVER AGAIN POSTED in that forum under ANY screen name(s). I can’t speak for Brooksguru or LGD, but I was not guilty of what you allege!

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AW I call bull.
Absolutely! And the biggest trouble makers, I'll not reveal their true identities, followed us over here and caused MAJOR issues when we first tried to revive this forum. I'm sure you remember all the "66" and "666" names, along with the "James" crew, and more. And, I WILL say that some stayed here under their true Identities and have been great members. Yes, I know them all ;) . I had a few I.D.s at BR that were parodies of Cool Rockin Daddy, but never a true alias of my own I.D.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO AW. YOU GOT BANNED FROM BR FOR BEING A GOOD GUY? NOT FOR INSTIGATING ANYTHING OR BECOMING CONFRONTATIONAL WITH ANYONE? IS THAT THE TRUTH G?

(1) OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT.
(2) I HAVE BEEN THREATENED WITH BEING BANNED LIKE 4 TIMES IN 24 HOURS. LIFETIME BAN WAS NEVER MENTIONED, BUT NOT SMART AT THIS POINT.
(3) SEE, WE CAN AGREE ON STUFF! NOW SOME OF THE BR GUYS THAT HAD ISSUES OVER THERE ARE OVER HERE AND IM THE PROBLEM. :Confused:
(4) GLAD YOU SAID TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
(5) SEE NUMBER 6.
(6) SO THE GUYS THAT LEFT HERE FOR ADOLESCENT BICKERING WERE BR GUYS. DID THEY LEAVE BR FOR THE SAME REASON? IF SO, I WOULD BE CORRECT THAT BR BROUGHT THE NEGATIVITY OVER HERE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SO AW. YOU GOT BANNED FROM BR FOR BEING A GOOD GUY? NOT FOR INSTIGATING ANYTHING OR BECOMING CONFRONTATIONAL WITH ANYONE? IS THAT THE TRUTH G?

(1) OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT.
(2) I HAVE BEEN THREATENED WITH BEING BANNED LIKE 4 TIMES IN 24 HOURS. LIFETIME BAN WAS NEVER MENTIONED, BUT NOT SMART AT THIS POINT.
(3) SEE, WE CAN AGREE ON STUFF! NOW SOME OF THE BR GUYS THAT HAD ISSUES OVER THERE ARE OVER HERE AND IM THE PROBLEM. :Confused:
(4) GLAD YOU SAID TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
(5) SEE NUMBER 6.
(6) SO THE GUYS THAT LEFT HERE FOR ADOLESCENT BICKERING WERE BR GUYS. DID THEY LEAVE BR FOR THE SAME REASON? IF SO, I WOULD BE CORRECT THAT BR BROUGHT THE NEGATIVITY OVER HERE.
See post #45 in the "It's Obvious" thread.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW I call bull.
Dear sevenpin63:

I can't speak for brooksguru, Long Gone Daddy or anyone else, but I TRUTHFULLY STATE that after being banned, I never posted another thing in that forum under any screen name(s) whatsoever.

For a few days, I did look at the forum, but I never re-entered the forum as a member or guest and NEVER POSTED THERE AGAIN. Do you have any evidence that I DID "come back with different names and accounts"? And what "name(s) did I supposedly use?

Also, for your information, prior to leaving, I PRINTED AND SAVED COPIES of many of the most-controversial threads, and I still have them, and therefore, I can demonstrate much of what I claim to be true.

Last edited:

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I don't care what you saved buddy, that is not going to work with me.
I know for a fact that after you were banned as Mighty Fish you came back as AW. I know it and other people in this forum know it.
I also believe you were the alias Kennedy but I just can't prove that one. Thats my opinion.
As far as calling you a liar......well if the shoe fits wear it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
:Rolleyes::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

I DONT KNOW SEVEN, IF HE HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF, YOU MIGHT HAVE HURT THEM. WHY WOULD ANYONE SAVE "MOST-CONTROVERSIAL THREADS" UNLESS TO USE THEM ELSEWHERE, WHERE THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT. YOU KNOW, LIKE HE GETS AWAY WITH IT IN HERE. BET HE HAS PAPERS FROM BBE, BOWL.COM, PBA AND ANY OTHER FORUM HE HELPED DESTROY TOO. BOXES OF FILES AND NOTCHES ON HIS KEYBOARD.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
EVEN WHEN ASKED A DIRECT QUESTION, HIS GOOD FREIND WOULDNT ANSWER, CUZ HE MIGHT HAVE TO LIE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
EVEN WHEN ASKED A DIRECT QUESTION, HIS GOOD FREIND WOULDNT ANSWER, CUZ HE MIGHT HAVE TO LIE.
We gonna start this shit again? You're truly beginning to piss me off. In any other forum you'd have been history long ago with these posts. If you think for one minute ANYONE gets special treatment in here then you are sadly mistaken. I can promise you one thing; If these kinds of inflammatory posts don't stop you WILL be gone. I've had it with this shit. Done!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't care what you saved buddy, that is not going to work with me.
I know for a fact that after you were banned as Mighty Fish you came back as AW. I know it and other people in this forum know it.
I also believe you were the alias Kennedy but I just can't prove that one. Thats my opinion.
As far as calling you a liar......well if the shoe fits wear it.
Dear sevenpin63:

For your information, THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM IN WHICH I'VE USED THE SCREEN NAME "ALWAYSWRITE." In ALL other bowling forums, I used Mighty Fish.