survey.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
When I did the survey, after the initial shock of noticing a handsome, manly stranger in their bathroom, they lustfully demanded I get in the shower with them. Some didn't even wait for me to get my clothes off before dragging me in. *Sigh*, just one of the things a great looking manly man has to deal with in the presence of women. :cool:

radioactive

When I did the survey, after the initial shock of noticing a handsome, manly stranger in their bathroom, they lustfully demanded I get in the shower with them. Some didn't even wait for me to get my clothes off before dragging me in. *Sigh*, just one of the things a great looking manly man has to deal with in the presence of women. :cool:
9~ that was baaaaaaad.

MI2AZ

Were any of these women young or attractive?

Otherwise, I can totally see that happening. :)