Sick of Lions' Fans

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
All the while the Lions sucked and couldn't have a winning season, everyone was good. Still backing our Lions and still keeping the hope. Now, after the Goff/Stafford trade, everything was fine until the Lions had a winning season and Stafford is coming back to town. I find myself being embarrassed that I am a Lions fan. Those who know football already know how tough Matthew Stafford is. He's got more 4th quarter comebacks that any other Lion, maybe the NFL, not sure. He's played in blizzards and gave Detroit the best part of his career...his youth. I've ALWAYS loved Stafford as I have never seen anyone prior to him throw the ball with multiple arm angles and be dead nuts perfectly on target with the long ball. Stafford has been the most underrated and disrespected QB in the NFL. And why?? Because, as usual, Detroit squandered his talent, refused to put a team around him, and expected HIM to win games. They treated Stafford the same way they treated Megatron, Sanders, etc. But, now I see nasty shit talk on the Lions fan pages on FB. People are wanting Stafford to be sacked and badly injured in the first 1/4. They are talking about banning his jersey from the stadium. They are talking about a standing BOOO ovation when he enters the field. There are plans for a "Fuck Stafford" chant to commence on every Rams offense. I guess they don;t remember the all the youth centers and programs he sponsors. The two million he gave Detroit when he left. All the families he gave christmas gifts to who could not afford any for their kids. Serving thanksgiving dinners in homeless shelters instead of relaxing at home. I am beside myself how these fucking people can be so cruel and petty. It makes me sick. I am truly going to be split this weekend. Yes, I would love to see the Lions actually win a playoff game, but the way they treat our former QB1 kinda makes me hope he spoils their hopes and goes on to another SB.