New month, new year, same old 80-degree days

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The calendar says January, but just as December went out with a string of 80-degree days here in Florida, the New Year's Day forecast calls for 81 degrees this afternoon, and an overnight low of 64. And tomorrow, it will be even warmer. Isn't it great in the Sunshine State?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't know how you do it, AW, suffering through those horrible conditions! We should set up a "Go Fund Me" site to raise funds and buy you a place somewhere more hospitable, like maybe the UP! I'm sure Greg could help by pointing out where the good neighborhoods are. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've got a few places where he could grow some roots. Up near the copper country, Houghton, Baraga, Copper Harbor. He would need some quilted skivvies, tho.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've got a few places where he could grow some roots. Up near the copper country, Houghton, Baraga, Copper Harbor. He would need some quilted skivvies, tho.
My father was born in Ishpeming, grew up in Ironwood, and went to college at Michigan Tech in Houghton, all in the UP, and the weather conditions were terrible when I visited there as a youngster.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
By the way, it's almost up to 80 degrees under sunny skies at 11:00 this morning after an overnight low of 64.