AFTER I GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, IM GOING TO COUNT MY BULLETS.
What pistol you have that uses 380?
AFTER I GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, IM GOING TO COUNT MY BULLETS.



Just never cared for most 380s. Some 9mms aren't that bigger.I have a Glock 42. Excellent carry piece when my clothing is restrictive.
... but did you have difficulty in deciding which bathroom?AFTER I GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, IM GOING TO COUNT MY BULLETS.
Just never cared for most 380s. Some 9mms aren't that bigger.
That's what I love about Glock. All the fire arms are the same. They look the same and function the same. Chambered for different cals, but they all feel the same. Biggest difference is weight.
Erica liked the sprienfied xd 9mm subcompact. Much easier to shoot than sig or bersa 380. Seems like 380 is making a comeback though.
Yes, but the guns are lighter as you mentioned which means less mass to absorb recoil.
It also means a much quicker re-aim after you fire. My 380 has less muzzle flip than my Glock 19, so I can get back on target much quicker.