Is the BR forum in its final throes?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I was speaking strictly about the bowling forums. The non-bowling misc. never slowed down.
... and likewise, I was talking about both moderated and non-moderated forums. And there's no question that in previous summers (off-seasons), there were always many more people viewing and participating in the moderated forums.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ITS TO LATE GUYS, I ALREADY HAVE THE T SHIRT. DONT BAN ME BRO!!!
Dear WAMO:

In my opinion, only one poster has stepped over the line, and he was appropriately banned. And unless things are allowed to take a turn for the worse -- which is unlikely because of the currently good moderation -- no one is in line for banishment.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've taken a quick look at the BR forum "numbers" several times over the past week, and only rarely do I see more than 10 members logged in, and of those who are there, I only recognize one or two of them.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think he got the boot, JLS.

Or are you talking about over at BR? I don't know anything about what's going on over there now.

Scolai

Doesn't look too terribly bad over there, but they still have no Misc-Non section. I won't be going back until they do...

[GALLERY=media, 2]BR Screenshot by Scolai posted Jul 6, 2015 at 11:57 AM[/GALLERY]

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Doesn't look too terribly bad over there, but they still have no Misc-Non section. I won't be going back until they do...
Dear Scolai:

Would you really be interested in going back there if they revived a non-moderated Miscellaneous section?