Did you see this at WalMart?
try this!!!!

Sounds like GregT after a long night of bratwurst and beer!![]()
![]()
Did you see this at WalMart?
THERE SURE WAS ALOT OF JUMMPING AROUND. WERE THEY HITTING HER KNEES?
Hey Pike...how the hell are you...Glad to see you hear...
Living the dream, buddy. How bout yourself? I hear you have a battle going. I said something to you in one of your comments, not sure you saw it, but prayers to you. Keep fighting & win the battle.
No I did not see...doing well..11 treatments down and 1 to go...then more scans and than possibly more treatments...Tumor is down to 1.24 from 11.98 after 10 treatments...Doc is happy...told me to do what I like to do...so I do...Played more golf this year than ever...Even in the heat...Doc couldn't believe I played in 96 degree temps
IT IS?
Pike, WAMO always yells. Claims something about his computer won't allow small case. Maybe he has a small "case?""IT IS?" what? And why you yelling, bro?
Pike, WAMO always yells. Claims something about his computer won't allow small case. Maybe he has a small "case?"
BTW, good to see you here.

Compensating for some anatomical deficiencies, perhaps?![]()
He is hard of hearing?