Would Hillary have worldwide respect as Commander In Chief?

C'mon Brick, you recite their marketing slogan and then appeal to popularity?
lol ... GT,I agree they aren't perfect, especially with Hainity there, but it is more true than false when compared to the other channels I mentioned. I didn't mention CNN with that group as even though they are still left leaning, they are not as bad as the ones I mentioned.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The problem as I see it is that we cannot trust ANY of the news media, BUT, if I absolutely need to watch it on TV it will be Fox. Fox is the only network slanted to the right while all the others are canted heavily to the left.

bbfreeburn

The problem as I see it is that we cannot trust ANY of the news media, BUT, if I absolutely need to watch it on TV it will be Fox. Fox is the only network slanted to the right while all the others are canted heavily to the left.
But Greg, don't you know that Fox isn't slanted? That its' fair and balanced? After all, Brick said so.

BTW, I agree with you about all of them having slants. We're both old enough to remember when newsmen actually reported the news without comment or spin. Too bad those days are gone and we now have to have others think for us and tell us what to believe.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But Greg, don't you know that Fox isn't slanted? That its' fair and balanced? After all, Brick said so.

BTW, I agree with you about all of them having slants. We're both old enough to remember when newsmen actually reported the news without comment or spin. Too bad those days are gone and we now have to have others think for us and tell us what to believe.
I do remember when reporters had integrity and simply reported the facts. Those were the days! Well, they reported the "facts" as they were given, anyway. I'm saying they were true. But at least Fox has another angle than the extreme left we're being fed by every other outlet.

radioactive

Too bad you spend so much time laughing and not enough time being objective. President before him was seen as a cowboy poser who did more to make the rest of the world look at the U.S. with more disdain than all others before him. BTW, I don't know about you but I like the way my 401K has grown the last 8 years, how low gas prices are (without the pipeline from Canada, imagine that), how my paycheck is growing, the housing market coming back, etc. But keep on laughing, it's your right to do so.
I was in the Air Force and stationed in several countries while Carter was president, you want to talk about a piss poor leader and your country being disrespected? Oh but he's such a nice man! BS!