Would Hillary have worldwide respect as Commander In Chief?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Is there any question that worldwide opinion regarding the U.S. as a superpower has eroded in recent years, and that much of that has to do with the policies of Barack Hussein Obama?

Indeed, Obama and his administration's foreign policy of detachment (non-intervention) while giving rogue regimes (such as Iran) major concessions and the benefit of the doubt is perceived with astonishment and contempt by allies and enemies alike.

Which brings us to Hillary Rodham Clinton. It's not discussed in the lamestream media, but how would Clinton be perceived as Commander In Chief?

According to the Quran (verse 4:34), Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other. So is it logical that Islamic world leaders would show as much respect for a foreign female leader as opposed to a male leader?

Just as importantly, Clinton has (in essence) promised the equivalent of a third Obama term, so will other world (including Muslim) leaders "endorse" or approve of another term of a Retreater In Chief?

toolguru

Total Tool
Your premise is flawed. The rest of the world sees Obama as a world leader compared to the person in office before him. The rest of the world respects clinton. Its a shame the citizens of the United States can't do a damn thing but disrespect every single person that holds every office in the land. They won't run for office themselves but they'll bitch and bitch about those that do.

Good Times Good Times

Here are the women leaders of Muslim-majority countries, most of them freely elected by this Muslim public and all of them respected by the latter:

Tansu Çiller, elected prime minister of Turkey, 1993-1996
Benazir Bhutto, elected prime minister of Pakistan 1988-1990, 1993-1996
Mame Madior Boye, appointed prime minister of Senegal, 2001-2002.
Megawati Sukarnoputri, elected president of Indonesia, 2001-2004
Khaleda Zia, elected prime minister of Bangladesh, 1991-1996 and 2001-2006
Sheikh Hasina, elected prime minister of Bangladesh 2009-
Roza Otunbayeva, president of Kyrgyzstan, 2010- 2011
Atifete Jahjaga, elected president of Kosovo 2011-

Your premise is flawed. The rest of the world sees Obama as a world leader compared to the person in office before him. The rest of the world respects clinton. Its a shame the citizens of the United States can't do a damn thing but disrespect every single person that holds every office in the land. They won't run for office themselves but they'll bitch and bitch about those that do.
WOW!!!! ... Now that is rich. I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard at what you said there about Obama.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
got a few million laying around? I'll run if I can borrow the money....

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Many world leaders -- certainly including those in Russia, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Mexico and Syria -- have taken note of Obama's emboldening of adversaries, undermining allies and blaming the U.S. for much of the world's problems. America is becoming less less respected as the U.S. leadership is perceived as weak and wishy-washy. Whether you like or acknowledge it, Barack Hussein Obama is one of the most disrespected presidents in the history of our country.

Last edited:
Many world leaders -- certainly including those in Russia, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Mexico and Syria -- have taken note of Obama's emboldening of adversaries, undermining allies and blaming the U.S. for much of the world's problems. America is becoming less less respected as the U.S. leadership is perceived as weak and wishy-washy. Whether you like or acknowledge it, Barack Hussein Obama is one of the most disrespected president in the history of our country.
Amen to that .... :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:

toolguru

Total Tool
WOW!!!! ... Now that is rich. I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard at what you said there about Obama.
Too bad you spend so much time laughing and not enough time being objective. President before him was seen as a cowboy poser who did more to make the rest of the world look at the U.S. with more disdain than all others before him. BTW, I don't know about you but I like the way my 401K has grown the last 8 years, how low gas prices are (without the pipeline from Canada, imagine that), how my paycheck is growing, the housing market coming back, etc. But keep on laughing, it's your right to do so.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Too bad you spend so much time laughing and not enough time being objective. President before him was seen as a cowboy poser who did more to make the rest of the world look at the U.S. with more disdain than all others before him. BTW, I don't know about you but I like the way my 401K has grown the last 8 years, how low gas prices are (without the pipeline from Canada, imagine that), how my paycheck is growing, the housing market coming back, etc. But keep on laughing, it's your right to do so.
... and you can join the rogue leaders of Iran, who are laughing at how they flim-flammed Obama out of $150 billion, and ISIS laughing about gaining territory as Obama continues with weak and ineffective responses.

MI2AZ

Iran, North Korea, Syria and Russia. Most of those leaders are dictators so why should any leader try to gain their respect? Trump would not try to gain their respect, he would want them to fear him.

Yup, I am still laughing ... Everything you mentioned didn't come from anything that Obama did to cause those things to happen ...

toolguru

Total Tool
Yup, I am still laughing ... Everything you mentioned didn't come from anything that Obama did to cause those things to happen ...
I see your tears of laughter have blinded you to reality. You are partly correct, however. The President vary rarely has much control over anything. Way too much credit and too much blame.

toolguru

Total Tool
... and you can join the rogue leaders of Iran, who are laughing at how they flim-flammed Obama out of $150 billion, and ISIS laughing about gaining territory as Obama continues with weak and ineffective responses.
You can laugh, I'll just cry at the buffoonery of the clown and his father who made the total mess of the Mideast thst we are trying to cleanup. That's all I care to say. Arguing politis is a fruitless endeavor.

toolguru

Total Tool
ahhh ... finally we are starting to agree to a certain extent. I appreciate you taking your blinders off and getting a better look at the overall picture.
No blinders here. I call em like they are, not how others percieve them to be after the daily brainwashing the Fox News crew
Does daily to them

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You can laugh, I'll just cry at the buffoonery of the clown and his father who made the total mess of the Mideast thst we are trying to cleanup. That's all I care to say. Arguing politis is a fruitless endeavor.
Dear toolguru:

I don't know about you, but none of this is a laughing matter, from my perspective.

No blinders here. I call em like they are, not how others percieve them to be after the daily brainwashing the Fox News crew
Does daily to them
ahhh ... FOX ... out of all of the other TV channels, Fox is the most watched and the only fair and balanced TV news reporting channel and not biased like CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC (the worse ever) and etc. No other channels has as large of audience as FOX