Where ya'll hiding?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sound of the crickets is deafening in here! Don't tell me yer all trying to stretch your tongues out to be 4" long! :p:Laugh:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Anybody watch the debate last night? Has The Donald been dethroned yet?

I didn't watch any of it, but reading the pre-debate speculation, it sounded like it was basically going to be a Jerry Springer show with everyone attacking Trump. To hell with America, let's get Trump! He don't belong!

You can rest assured, Trump will never be a member at Bushwood... which is all the more reason to like him!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sorry for being nearly absent, folks. Yesterday was prep day, which meant sitting on the shitter with 2 quarts of liquid in my hand, and today I was sleeping off the anesthesia.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I know the feeling Greg, 2 Quarts in your hand but it feels like 4 Quarts coming out. Ohh my hermies.
Yeah, was a rough one for me. During the procedure my BP dropped to 55/38 and my pulse was 31. I guess I gave them a little scare. I remember I had to stay in recovery for about 4 hours before they finally let me go home. Got home at about 3 pm and slept most of the day away. Still feel like shit today. Don't know if it was the Demerol or the Versed, but something didn't play nice with me.