Trump's Reply To: Who Are Your Heroes?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I never use the "fact checking" sites. Have never seen a legitimate one yet. You can check 5 sites and receive different levels of truth depending upon who runs the site. I've watched speech after speech, and all the debates, and the only thing I can come up with that people are calling Trump lies, are ate best, embellishments or miscalculations of numbers. Now, "I did not have sexual relations...", "It was all about a video", "they already have 95% of my emails", yada yada......those are lies.

Years ago, Russia WAS our greatest enemy. That is a fact. But today? Not so much. We have North korea, Iran, ISIS, etc. that actually prove to be a much larger threat. And now that Russia and the U.S. have the same goal is it not wise to work together to squash that threat? Plus, how can you possibly predict what Trump will do when you have absolutely NO data (none exists) of his presidential track record? I'm just throwing this out here, but, why not give him a couple of years and see what kind of progress he's made, rather than deciding how bad he already is and how terrible his leadership will be?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT IS VERY INTERESTING HOW PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TRUMP WILL DO BEFORE IT HAPPENS. WHY COULDNT THEY PREDICT HE WOULD WIN? I THINK ALL OF US HAVE CHANGED OUR MINDS ON DIFFERENT ISSUES IN OUR LIVES. DOESNT MAKE US LIARS. NOT SURE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS RUN FOR ANY OFFICE KEPT EVERY PROMISE THEY MADE OR HAD ANY INTENT TO KEEP ANY PROMISE THEY MADE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IT IS VERY INTERESTING HOW PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TRUMP WILL DO BEFORE IT HAPPENS. WHY COULDNT THEY PREDICT HE WOULD WIN? I THINK ALL OF US HAVE CHANGED OUR MINDS ON DIFFERENT ISSUES IN OUR LIVES. DOESNT MAKE US LIARS. NOT SURE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS RUN FOR ANY OFFICE KEPT EVERY PROMISE THEY MADE OR HAD ANY INTENT TO KEEP ANY PROMISE THEY MADE.
I see people every fucking day ranting about he's destroying our country. My question is always the same. HOW?