Trump's Reply To: Who Are Your Heroes?

MI2AZ

Dear MI2AZ:

Which would you prefer sitting in the Oval Office? (a) A super-ego, (b) A super-liar or (c) A super-incompetent?

I think Trump fits all three, so where is the choice?

Only time will tell, so I hope I am wrong because that would be for the best of the country. I really , really hope I am wrong.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR AW. HILLARY IS A BIG FAT LIAR AND OBAMA IS A GOOD OLD FASHIONED DUMBASS. NO SUPER INVOLVED.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The topic was about Trump so I thought the question was about him, especially since all three fit him.
Yes, he has an ego. In the case of the presidency one could call that extreme confidence which could give him an advantage when dealing with foreign leaders. But, Liar? Incompetent? Do you have something to back those up, other than the fact that your remarks are totally party driven?

livespive

I do like this, as he has said the one thing that is lacking in the USA today...........

He learned from his Father.

I learned a lot from my Father as well. He doesn't have to preach it do you, just being there is enough, and we have lost that.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think to be in a level of power you have to have ego. I'd guess that Hilary and Obama's ego are just as big as Trump s, but they hide it.

I don't think Obama was incompetent, not any more than GWB. I don't agree with most of his policies, but that does not make him incompetent.

MI2AZ

Yes, he has an ego. In the case of the presidency one could call that extreme confidence which could give him an advantage when dealing with foreign leaders. But, Liar? Incompetent? Do you have something to back those up, other than the fact that your remarks are totally party driven?
Not party driven. I did not vote for Obama, nor Clinton. I've said before that I am a Centrist and I am not a member of the Democrat or Republican parties, and to you I appear to be a Liberal because you are so far to the right of me. To my Liberal friends, they think I am a Conservative because I am far to the right of them. Unfortunately for this country, there are not many in the middle, everyone is leaning further to the right or left than in earlier decades. At one time, the two main parties could work together for the good of the country. That is no longer the case, everyone wants what they think is best for their party (or themselves) and not what is best for the USA as a whole.

Check out some of the fact-checking websites. Trump had more lies than anyone else in the past six months. His supporters tend to overlook his lies. He is going to be a puppet for Putin, who is doing his best to protect Trump because he knows he can manipulate him better than the alternatives. Trump admitted that he made a lot of promises that he has no intention of keeping. He says that no one expected him to keep them so he could make outrageous promises (lies) and not have anyone angry at him for making them. Look how often he will make a statement then, weeks, months or years later, he backtracks on what he said earlier. Years ago, he said Russia was our greatest enemy, now, after a trip there (and did the Russian spy on him?) he has gone 180 on that and proclaims them our greatest ally.