This clearly disqualifies Trump

toolguru

Total Tool
BFD. As said before, it wasn't til a black president was elected that the use of teleprompters became an issue. That all used them before. Who actually cares about this stuff? How trivial vain one be?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
BFD. As said before, it wasn't til a black president was elected that the use of teleprompters became an issue. That all used them before. Who actually cares about this stuff? How trivial vain one be?
Dear toolguru:

I simply stated that at times, Obama doesn't fare too well without one (a teleprompter), and you asked me for "proof for that statement" ... and that video provides plenty of proof, does it not?

toolguru

Total Tool
That is your opinion. Who cares? Did you like it better when the guy before him bumbled and stumbled on the dias?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That is your opinion. Who cares? Did you like it better when the guy before him bumbled and stumbled on the dias?
... and doesn't that video affirm that my OPINION is fact-based? Would you like to see more such videos, or would I just be wasting my time posting them?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'd be more concerned that everyone is on Trumps ass because he speaks at an 8th grade level, when in fact, that is exactly what most people need to understand what he's saying.

Good Times Good Times

GT... to truthfulluy answer your question, NO, they didn't teach that back in the 1940's and early 50's where I went to school. Did you???????????
Understandable. I did.

If you don't like the way I post or what I post, then don't read it.
Well I am able to handle reading it, I love seeing other points of view that make sense. When offered with good objective evidence and merits to the argument I'm more than willing (eagerly!) to adjust my stance on issues.

Extreme leftists like yourself and Rags
EXTREME! leftists. I'm rabid folks......to the EXTREME (not at all moderate)

only see things one way and that is your way ....
No (see above)

Geez, I never realized until now that you aren't who I thought you were......
I don't know what this means. We have a vigorous debate on things, I offer my view and you explode when I call your view out. LOTS of folks here call my views out, Greg, 9~, many others and I disagree on a bunch of things but we've never had an issue. It's not personal man and I feel like you're taking it that way.

have at it ... I am done here... You won't hear any more from me as am signing out and am done with this site.
See you in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Good Times Good Times

Guys, I'm not going to lie. I could give a speech off a script but I'd much prefer a teleprompter. If I were elected president I can honestly said I'd use one if for nothing more than utilitarian purposes. It's just a tool.

In 2016 it doesn't have to be like it was in 1848.

If you guys thought it made me look weak I don't really know what to say other than I don't think it would. I've always found the teleprompter critics to just be looking for something to nitpick.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Guys, I'm not going to lie. I could give a speech off a script but I'd much prefer a teleprompter. If I were elected president I can honestly said I'd use one if for nothing more than utilitarian purposes. It's just a tool.

In 2016 it doesn't have to be like it was in 1848.

If you guys thought it made me look weak I don't really know what to say other than I don't think it would. I've always found the teleprompter critics to just be looking for something to nitpick.
I'm still pissed they quit wearing powdered wigs... :Laugh: