SMH...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Then again, some people would actually argue that it's more of a crime to deliberately break turtle eggs than it is to abort a human fetus.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Then again, some people would actually argue that it's more of a crime to deliberately break turtle eggs than it is to abort a human fetus.
At least turtles haven't overpopulated the planet... ;)

So yeah, I'd rather see more actual turtles on my commute to work than have more people driving like turtles!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Pets have more Rights than an unborn child, assuming the mother wants an abortion.
I dunno about that... how many animals are spayed and neutered against their will simply for our human convenience? How many of those happen after a pregnancy is suspected/discovered? How many unwanted puppies and kittens are dumped on the side of the road to die/fend for themselves without their mother to teach them how to survive every year?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I dunno about that... how many animals are spayed and neutered against their will simply for our human convenience? How many of those happen after a pregnancy is suspected/discovered? How many unwanted puppies and kittens are dumped on the side of the road to die/fend for themselves without their mother to teach them how to survive every year?
Michael Vick comes to mind. I mean kick a dog and you could go to jail.