ITS OBVIOUS

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YES G, THE RIGHT WING SHIT IS AND WAS ALOT OF IT. AND THE WAY IT IS AND HAS BEEN PRESENTED.
Just for the record, I've tried about 100 different topics, contests and other shit in hopes of moving away from political threads. The received no responses or me two. Maybe if you'd contribute some original topics things would go a it better.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SARCASTIC AND NASTY ARE AGAINST THE RULES? IF THATS THE CASE, IM NOT SURE HOW AW HAS MADE IT THIS LONG. CURIOUS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SARCASTIC AND NASTY ARE AGAINST THE RULES? IF THATS THE CASE, IM NOT SURE HOW AW HAS MADE IT THIS LONG. CURIOUS.
And there you are making shit up again. Sarcasm and nasty never have been against the rules. Just remember.... if ya dish it ya better be able to take it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVE RESPONDED TO SEVERAL! PROBLEM IS, NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE LEFT TO RESPOND. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN RUN OFF ALREADY.

HOW ABOUT THIS. ANY THREAD STARTED NOW, NOT ABOUT POLITICS, POLITICS CANT BE BROUGHT INTO IT?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I HAVE RESPONDED TO SEVERAL! PROBLEM IS, NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE LEFT TO RESPOND. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN RUN OFF ALREADY.

HOW ABOUT THIS. ANY THREAD STARTED NOW, NOT ABOUT POLITICS, POLITICS CANT BE BROUGHT INTO IT?
Fine. Don't bring it in then. I'm not going to babysit. If it's not a political thread and don't introduce it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
No, not only AW. You've had plenty of sarcastic and nasty posts for me as well WITHOUT provocation. You didn't like what I posted so you started on ME. Not the content.
WELL???

I CAN DISH AND TAKE WITH THE BEST OF EM. YOU NEED TO SEND THAT TO AW. HE CAN DISH BUT GETS HIS YOU'KNOIWS IN A WAD WHEN CALLED OUT FOR IT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU HEAR THAT AW? DONT BRING UP POLITICS IF ITS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD. THERE, G SAID IT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YOU HEAR THAT AW? DONT BRING UP POLITICS IF ITS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD. THERE, G SAID IT.
Really? We're gonna do THIS again? I never said it was a rule. I said I'm not going to babysit. If you don't want to bring politics into a non-political thread, then don't.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OH I SEE. LETS KEEP THE POLITICAL SHIT GOING IN EVERY THREAD SO EVERYONE GOES AWAY. GOT IT. JUST LIKE I SAID AT THE VERY BEGINING OF THIS THREAD. DOESNT SEEM TO MATER WHAT FOLKS ARE TIRED OF, LETS KEEP IT GOING.

CLUB / DEADHORSE CLUB / DEADHORSE CLUB / DEADHORSE

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I will tell you we lost a lot more members from the far, far right shit spewed here more than WAMO has ever done. Hell WAMO is defending his self half the time from being called out.
You just don't see it, and most of it comes from a certain user.
Dear sevenpin63:

It's a FACT that WAMO criticizes and demeans me FAR MORE than I criticize and demean him. If you think it over, surely you don't dispute that ... or do you?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I saw everything. And I said right from the beginning that everyone had a right to their opinions on this board without the worry of being trolled. Well, that was all well and good until about a year ago. I don't know what happened or why, but WAMO suddenly had a stick up his ass and attacked Bill and me. He's been told a hundred times that there is no problem with attacking content, but leave the fucking personal shit out of it. Apparently, that was too much to ask. The last little skirmish cost us a couple more members. No, it's not the right wing shit doing it. People have the option to ignore it, respond to it, rebut it. But leave the messenger out of it. I know I said I quit before, but I just rehired myself and will do whatever I think it will take to settle this down.
Dear Greg T:

As you said, importantly, everyone should LEAVE THE MESSENGER OUT OF IT!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I will tell you we lost a lot more members from the far, far right shit spewed here more than WAMO has ever done. Hell WAMO is defending his self half the time from being called out.
You just don't see it, and most of it comes from a certain user.
And I'm a independent that leans conservative, and i'm getting sick of it.
I don't read everything. Most of what's been posted in the last year has been about trump. The right wing wants nothing to do with Trump. Hell, Trump is hated by many on the far right.
All the anti democrat stuff posted here isn't entirely right wing either, as moderates and the far far left critize the democrats. If anyone follows current trends, even the center left are heavily critical of CRT, trans BS....etc.

Or we can make the argument that left and right mean nothing anymore.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I don't read everything. Most of what's been posted in the last year has been about trump. The right wing wants nothing to do with Trump. Hell, Trump is hated by many on the far right.
All the anti democrat stuff posted here isn't entirely right wing either, as moderates and the far far left critize the democrats. If anyone follows current trends, even the center left are heavily critical of CRT, trans BS....etc.

Or we can make the argument that left and right mean nothing anymore.
I will tell you as a independent that leans conservative is that when I went into a voting booth I would ALWAYS give the republican the benefit of the doubt when I wasn't sure about the person. I didn't want to vote for a wacko lefty, but now I see there are as many nut job right wingers as wacko lefties.
Good going Trumpsters, ya really helped the republican party on this one.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I will tell you as a independent that leans conservative is that when I went into a voting booth I would ALWAYS give the republican the benefit of the doubt when I wasn't sure about the person. I didn't want to vote for a wacko lefty, but now I see there are as many nut job right wingers as wacko lefties.
Good going Trumpsters, ya really helped the republican party on this one.
I'm really not following your point here. What do you mean by "Trumpsters" and repuiblican party? The republican party really wanted nothing to do with trump. That was obvious throughout all his presidency.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm really not following your point here. What do you mean by "Trumpsters" and repuiblican party? The republican party really wanted nothing to do with trump. That was obvious throughout all his presidency.
Out of the republican elected officials, Trump had about 3 of them in his corner. You may as well say he already had his own party.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Im just saying he ruined it for a lot of republicans. And now people like me look at them in a different light.