If you don't believe New York Times deals in fake news, watch this ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fox News commentator Sean Hannity claims that a New York Times article by columnist Ginia Bellafante twisted his words in pursuit of a bogus story. “That is slander. That is libel,” said the talk show host ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'd love to say unbelievable..... but's it's not.
Dear Greg T:

Liberals will likely pay little attention, but I'm posting this all over Facebook, any time someone says anything negative about Fox News or anything positive about the fake-news lamestream media. I've posted it in quite a few places this morning, and I'll eventually work it into a Timeline post.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Is anyone surprised that despite posting the above in response to quite a few Facebook posts by liberal friends, THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE REPLY. Then again, how could a liberal respond to that? But of course, many will refuse to watch the Hannity video.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
They don't care that it's all documented. The first reaction is going to be "Sure, FAUX News!!"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They don't care that it's all documented. The first reaction is going to be "Sure, FAUX News!!"
... but regardless of the reason(s), how can libs respond with their typical "talking points" whether or not they hold their noses and watch the video?

Robadat

... but regardless of the reason(s), how can libs respond with their typical "talking points" whether or not they hold their noses and watch the video?
I don't know any libs that would actually watch him, but they all love to complain about his constant lies....

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
New York Slimes for you, I would expect no less from them.
Dear Robadat (and others):

It wasn't by choice, but I indirectly worked for the New York Slimes for nearly two decades. I took a newsroom job at the home-owned Sarasota (Fla.) Herald-Tribune when relocating from Wyoming to Florida in 1966, and the newspaper definitely had a conservative bent.

However, in 1983, the H-T was purchased by the Slimes, and things changed from conservative to liberal in a rather short time. And I KNOW first-hand how the news content (and headline writing) was manipulated toward liberal viewpoints, because even though I was a rare conservative journalist, I sat in on afternoon budget meetings (to discuss the ways stories would be utilized in the next morning's newspaper). And of course, I wasn't pleased with the Herald-Tribune's "new direction."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't know any libs that would actually watch him, but they all love to complain about his constant lies....
... but of course, if they don't watch the video or Hannity's show, any opinion(s) they have about my post would -- or at least SHOULD -- have no validity. And that's part of the reason why they are lax to respond.