I hope the third time was the charm.

bbfreeburn

Yesterday I spent 14 hours in the ER. Chest pains started at 2 in the morning. This was the third time it has happened and with three different reasons: Acid Reflux, dehydration, and "Not a heart attack." I suppose when the big one comes I'll just be too disbelieving and stay home and die.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Rev. I've had a 4x4 under the head of the mattress for several years now. It does help.
Some folks sleep in a recliner which helps in that regard, but your back will suffer..

I tried drinking distilled water with a tiny bit of unfiltered vinegar and it worked. Don't take pills and go to bed, either.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just re-read the original post... I really like the technical medical jargon they used on your latest visit, "not a heart attack." No wonder they get paid the big bucks! :Roflmao:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Drank some spiced apple juice late one night and fell asleep. Thought I was having a heart attack. Scared the daylights out of my wife and son. I swear it must have turned into hydrochloric acid. The thought of it is still troubling.