Hypocrite Michelle Obama 'shaken to the core' ... really?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
First Lady Michelle Obama recently claimed she was "shaken to the core" by Donald Trump's vulgar 2005 comments, but does she recall when she and Barack invited rapper Rick Ross, along with several other rappers (including Ludacris and Kendrick Lamar, to the White House in mid-April of this year?

Does Michelle also recall when Ross' ankle-bracelet monitor went off because Ross is a convicted felon (assault and kidnapping)? Was Michelle "shaken to the core" when listening to his song "U.O.E.N.O it" with lyrics that include ...

Po high class niggas
This shit sound crazy
Fly shit on me
you know what I'm sayin'?

And this ...

That nigga sold you that re-rock, you ain't even know it
I'd die over these Reeboks, you ain't even know it
Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it

I’m turned up every day, you don’t even know it
Got your bitch with me right now, you don’t even know it
We turn up in the club, you don’t even know it
Got a hundred bottles comin', you don’t even know it

Michelle claims to be so offended by the words of Trump, but she provides a national platform to people who promote vulgarity, sex and violence to the youth of our once-great nation. The first lady is a first-class hypocrite, and she should be ashamed of herself.

The lamestream media may provide cover for the First Lady, and liberal sheeple may sing her praises, but everyone should be spared Michelle's phony "righteous indignation."

Good Times Good Times

1) Don't ever hate on Luda

..to the youth of our once-great nation.
2) When did America "stop" being great? I'm pretty sure I can find negatives in every era. For all of our problems, quite a bit of the Earth's population would love to accept our problems and be here RIGHT NOW. I can log on and turn my AC / Heat (which you don't know anything about) on right from my phone FFS. It's a great time to be alive.

3) You keep these AW b/c you're totally Randy Marsh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_Berries

"Randy later assures a Gallup pollster that his family will vote for the "turd sandwich instead of the giant douche" much to Sharon's annoyance. Stressed out over the political climate, Stephen Stotchrecommends eating a superfruit called "member berries" to relax. The member berries, which are small purple berries that utter nostalgic phrases, initially relax Randy, but he is shocked when they begin to reminisce about topics including the Reagan Era, when there were fewer Mexicans around, and when gay marriage was not legal, so he stops eating them."

They also filet Kapernick in that episode (equal opportunity offenders).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear GTGT:

How great a country is it when your post includes reference to voting for a "turd sandwich instead of the giant douche"?

MI2AZ

Dear GTGT:

How great a country is it when your post includes reference to voting for a "turd sandwich instead of the giant douche"?
I think that proves how great it is. Some countries you would be imprisoned or killed for saying that. Here, we do have that freedom which some would take away from us.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think that proves how great it is. Some countries you would be imprisoned or killed for saying that. Here, we do have that freedom which some would take away from us.
Dear MI2AZ:

We may "have that freedom" now, but we're on the verge of losing many aspects of that freedom, as our elected officials are all too often not acting in the best interests of the American people.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear GTGT and MI2AZ:

By the way, both of you seem to take issue with my use of the phrase "once-great nation" ... but how about commenting as to whether or not you agree that Michelle Obama is hypocritical with regard to her positions regarding foul-mouthed rappers and Donald Trump?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THERE IS NOTHING GREAT ABOUT A COUNTRY CALLING THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, GIANT DOUCHE AND TURD SANDWICH. AND HACKERS CAN TAKE THAT SAME FFS PHONE AND HACK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS AND PERSONAL INFO. NOT SO GREAT.

MI2AZ

If you don't think this is a great country, then move to the one you think is. No one is stopping you. All the draft dodgers and flag-burners can join you. I think this is the best country in the world and am proud to be an American and all those who disagree can leave.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If you don't think this is a great country, then move to the one you think is. No one is stopping you. All the draft dodgers and flag-burners can join you. I think this is the best country in the world and am proud to be an American and all those who disagree can leave.
Dear MI2AZ:

One thing's for sure. It would probably be a lot easier for someone to move -- legally or illegally -- to America than it would be for an American to move to another country.

As for me, I would never have been a draft dodger, and I would never condone flag burning. And I don't believe I'm alone in thinking that this country is headed in the wrong direction (and polls show that a good-sized majority of Americans agree with that position). Further, I don't feel that you are making a reasonable suggestion that because I don't agree with you, I should consider moving to another country, but you do have the right to suggest that.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I blame one sided corporate owned media and political correctness along with crooked politicians from both parties. The elite treating we the people like sub humans. Sometimes I drive past the hood/projects it makes me wonder what these people would be capable of if given a chance, but they elect to be caged up like wild animals waiting to be fed. Just eat, sleep, breed, poop, vote Democrat, repeat and wait for the next handout. Totally sad.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I agree, we do, overall, have a great country. I'm as guilty of anyone seeing only the negative and taking all the good/great stuff for granted. Just ask GTGT, he'll confirm that! ;) lol.

BUT... At the same time I see where AW is coming from too. I don't like the direction we are being "led", and it's worse knowing corporations, the media, AND our "elected" officials are coordinating and cooperating in selling us (and The American Dream) out.

I have yet to understand how/why We The People allow those pricks to manipulate us, divide us, and get us fighting each other while the common enemy is obvious and laughing in our face. If we'd realize the power of "One Nation, Indivisible", we could join together, round up those assholes, tar and feather 'em, put 'em in hoodies, and deport them all to Zimmerman's neighborhood! :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You mean like the 55 people on the Clintons death list?

Good Times Good Times

One comment from the vids above:

"Trey Parker and Matt Stone are doing Gods work, I tell you what."

A lot of you all should watch yourselves in South Park this season. :D

It is what it is. I see it.