Hypocrasy: Liberal politicians protest guns while surrounded by armed guards

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Following are several short videos that show liberal politicians who espouse anti-gun legislation while they continue to surround themselves with armed security guards ...

bbfreeburn

Are you people crazy? Of course they have armed bodyguards. When any damn fool , including those who don't like me, can get a gun I'd have armed body guards as well. Remember the Republican who got shot on a playground some time back. Might not have got shot if he had visible armed bodyguards around, doncha think?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Are you people crazy? Of course they have armed bodyguards. When any damn fool , including those who don't like me, can get a gun I'd have armed body guards as well. Remember the Republican who got shot on a playground some time back. Might not have got shot if he had visible armed bodyguards around, doncha think?
... but of course, when the Republican got shot on a softball field, the lamestream media didn't give that incident nearly as much play as other situations involving fatal gunfire.

livespive

How is it Hypocrasy???

If They are civilians, and are not carrying guns :)
Now, if they were armed themselves I would say so :p.

radioactive

Bob, who do you think shot the crazy person? The armed police that were there to guard the Congresmen playing baseball!

livespive

Yeah, its getting crazy, the people against guns say only law enforcement should have them, yet they are the ones accidently discharging guns, or going around shooting people......

I'm telling you, for those that haven't watched it, you need to watch Judge Dreed :)

Bob, who do you think shot the crazy person? The armed police that were there to guard the Congresmen playing baseball!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

No need to provide his actual identity, but was he just a supertroll attempting to stir things up?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
He wasn't who you think he was.

He used to leave a lot of spacing between his lines when he would post with his normal moniker.

Like so.