Greg T

Spider

Shall we go to BR and announce "the cat is away", and fire up the Griips Glove fiasco (or some such BS) again before Greg gets back? :Devilish: :D

Come on, you PMS clubbers know you want to! :confused:

TURDS! TURDS!! DOUBLE TURDS!!! :Roflmao:

The Cubs will win the WS before the Glovers take over here like they did at BR.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's crazy how long ago the epic wars were...........time flies.
I know. I wish that entire forum had been archived so that we could go back and read what we wrote. It started again when we moved here, and most of the same names appeared, but the intent was to shut us down rather than blending to the group and starting fresh. Obviously, they were unsuccessful, but it would have been nice to have them here without all the personal attacks. I tried to settle them down as best I could, but they were having no part of it. Everyone is still welcome here should they decide to come on over.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Someone could have written a book - or at least an article - on it.
A movie showing all the trolls, clad in grungy tightey-whiteys sitting at the computer in their mom's basement gulping RedBull while chain-smoking, screaming out at the interwebs in vulgar fury between gulps and puffs, could be hilarious if done correctly.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A movie showing all the trolls, clad in grungy tightey-whiteys sitting at the computer in their mom's basement gulping RedBull while chain-smoking, screaming out at the interwebs in vulgar fury between gulps and puffs, could be hilarious if done correctly.
:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Good Times Good Times

It would be great to see some analysis of all the players from every side from a 100% neutral party. Just the deductions the ouside party would make would would be worth the price of admission.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Too bad we're all so far apart. My grandson is an excellent film maker, actually had a film accepted at the Cannes film festival. We could all play ourselves and he could make a movie about the old days.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I know. I wish that entire forum had been archived so that we could go back and read what we wrote. It started again when we moved here, and most of the same names appeared, but the intent was to shut us down rather than blending to the group and starting fresh. Obviously, they were unsuccessful, but it would have been nice to have them here without all the personal attacks. I tried to settle them down as best I could, but they were having no part of it. Everyone is still welcome here should they decide to come on over.
Dear Greg T:

I have printouts of numerous full threads from BR -- at least, many of the most-memorable ones.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Someone could have written a book - or at least an article - on it.
Dear Spider:

Who's to say that I won't write such an article? I have enough documented information regarding the demise of that forum, plus others, such as pbaforum.com and bowl.com, and I have definitely thought of writing about the topic of "Demise of bowling discussion forums."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and might some of Greg's "parody songs" be brought back?