A thought we can discuss rationally (I hope)

Good Times Good Times

How much of this stupid police/citizen shit would stop if the war on drugs (in particular marijuana) would just fucking end?

Why worry about what people do with their bodies and not focus more on aggravated/violent crime that, you know, actually affects people?

If the police would spend their time/resources on murderers/rapists/thieves/violent criminals/DUI's etc (things that actually harm society) rather than those who smoke pot, how much would the tension ease?

Obv meth heads etc are going to go nuts in society, but they'll be arrested b/c they weren't able to handle that liberty (what I'm saying is a meth head will be arrested for burglary, a legit crime).

Last edited:

livespive

I don't think it would end.......

Most of the Problems now are because they are looking for that has done one of those crimes, and they start to profile.

I think if they remember to "Protect and Serve" a lot would fall into place.

Good Times Good Times

I don't think it would end.......

Most of the Problems now are because they are looking for that has done one of those crimes, and they start to profile.

I think if they remember to "Protect and Serve" a lot would fall into place.
Agreed. It wouldn't end it but it would likely be a good place to start. Re-allocate a lot of the WOD resources towards the pedophiles and other stupid fucks that exist in society.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think locally small amounts is pretty much a pass on weed. They still actively go after large quantities. Meth is still a huge problem here though. They gave meth house busts once a month here.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
How much of this stupid police/citizen shit would stop if the war on drugs (in particular marijuana) would just fucking end?

Why worry about what people do with their bodies and not focus more on aggravated/violent crime that, you know, actually affects people?

If the police would spend their time/resources on murderers/rapists/thieves/violent criminals/DUI's etc (things that actually harm society) rather than those who smoke pot, how much would the tension ease?

Obv meth heads etc are going to go nuts in society, but they'll be arrested b/c they weren't able to handle that liberty (what I'm saying is a meth head will be arrested for burglary, a legit crime).
Worrying about other people's bodies isn't the issue. The cost of their healthcare IS. Why the fuck should we, the tax payers, have to keep shelling out money for the fucking junkies that keep O.D.ing and taking up valuable resources in the ER and ambulance runs? If we want to end the war on drugs then we need to stop giving them free passes in the hospitals and just let them fuckers die in the street. Scoop them up with an end loader and dump them into a furnace. I'm all for ending the war on drugs because it's war we lost many years ago. I'm also sick of paying for the fucking retards that put chemicals into their bodies and expect to be saved and sent back out on the street to do it again. Stop the warnings ads on TV. Stop the billboards. Stop all the radio ads and stop the drug raids. Let nature take it's course. They'll all be gone in a few years.