THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This entire ordeal is very simple to explain. First: It's very foolish to think Trump will be reinstated as president. Secondly: Only the extremely ignorant will think Biden was actually elected.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This entire ordeal is very simple to explain. First: It's very foolish to think Trump will be reinstated as president. Secondly: Only the extremely ignorant will think Biden was actually elected.
Dear Greg T:

You summed things up nicely ... and never forget how many "extremely ignorant" people remain out there!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

You summed things up nicely ... and never forget how many "extremely ignorant" people remain out there!
Way more than I thought there would be at this time. I do have to mention though, many are now seeing what we've been saying for a long time. My take on this is "too little, too late". MAYBE the damage can be reversed, but it will have to start in 22 and continue thru 24.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm not convinced that there was enough fraud in the specific counties needed to win the states Trump needed to actually give Trump the win. I do believe there was enough "looseness" of the election processes in many states and counties to give Biden more of a total popular vote.

For example, I don't think that there are enough votes that could be "tossed" in GA to win GA.

PA is a different story in that the state broke its own rules. But no court is going to overturn the results, even if the results were under an illegal state act or bill.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
PA is a different story in that the state broke its own rules. But no court is going to overturn the results, even if the results were under an illegal state act or bill.
Dear Djarum300:

True, but it might be a different scenario in the courts if there were allegations that Republicans stole an election. Don't forget that we now have a two-tiered System of Injustice in America.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Colorado confirms serious voting-systems breach

The rash of election-system scandals across America, already evident in multiple states where results proved pivotal during the 2020 election, has now spread to Colorado.

A "serious breach" of one county's voting operations has been reported, and is being investigated, according to a report from
Colorado Newsline.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Somewhat related;

It took the NCAA FIVE YEARS to investigate Baylor and Art Briles. The main stream media of course isn't stating that the report exonerates Art Briles in all this when the MSM and all the blue checks on Twitter canceled Art Briles, when he had nothing to do with any of it. He was so "radiactive" even Alabama wouldn't hire him even as a consultant.

What does this have to do with election fraud? If it took the NCAA 5 years to investigate this, how long would it take to investigate voting irregularities or voting fraud? I'd say decades.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Whistleblower Magazine: Yes, the 2020 election was stolen

How Big Tech, Big Media, lying Democrats, deep staters and vote fraudsters cheated Trump – and America

REVerse °

Addicted Member
A bigger story that will implicate many is global organized human trafficking, pedophilia, and Baal worship that includes human sacrificing.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
With that figure, how could you not question 2020 mail-in voting process?

We all know there was funny business during the 2020 election. There is no way 81 million Americans voted for Joe Biden. The 2020 election was not fair, and Democrats knew how to exploit the COVID crisis to set things in motion. Secretaries of State cannot just change election laws willy nilly. They need the state legislatures to sign off on changes. In Pennsylvania and Michigan, such tweaks were executed without approval from their respective state legislatures for an obvious reason. They were Republican majority bodies. The team gathered to argue the election discrepancies was not good to say the least. The Democrats were able to run out the clock, and here we are. So, are you shocked that there are millions of mail-in ballots that are just missing? They’re gone. Around 15 million votes cannot be accounted for.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The truth will come out. Although, nothing will be done to reverse the outcome of 2020 election, though.
At this point, it really doesn't matter. But what DOES matter is that the system be tightened up and cleaned before the next elections. MARK MY WORDS!!! If one more election is allowed to go the way the last one did, it will be the last election.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Arizona AG gives Maricopa an election order: Submit to subpoena or lose up to $700 million

Although the MSM might be ignoring it, audits and investigations continue over the 2020 elections.
Several key states have been conducting extensive audits of their election results. States like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona are especially focusing on key counties.

Arizona’s audit has been going on for months. What’s the holdup? As you can imagine, Maricopa County, the county at the center of the election controversy. Democrats in the county refuse to hand over election equipment to the state auditors.

So, the AG is giving them a stern warning. Comply or lose big time.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger