The BIDEN IS A FAILURE thread

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden's new threat to American energy security

In warning Americans about the looming economic consequences ahead of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, President Joe Biden said “my administration is using every tool at our disposal” to protect consumers and businesses from rising energy prices.

While API welcomed news that the Department of the Interior has resumed planning for oil and gas development on federal lands and waters, and that the Department of Energy has approved two new LNG export permits, much more needs to be done. The best long-term solutions the administration could implement are policies to allow U.S. oil and natural gas producers to increase supply and utilize our country’s vast energy abundance.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
1. Abandoning $80,000,000,000 of US military equipment in Afghanistan.

2. Encouraging and funding unlimited Illegal border invasion of the US.

3. Moving manufacturing out of the US.

4. Rigged elections.

5. Encouraging and funding massive unlimited illegal drugs into the US

6. Running fake Covid pandemic with dangerous virus vaccines.

7. Sending Billions of dollars in military equipment to Ukraine.

8. Printing Trillions of dollars and purposely creating hyperinflation.

9. Aborting/murdering 65 million US unborn babies.

10.Each year illegal border invaders can fill-up/create a city the size of Chicago.

11.Each year two and a half million Illegals eating the food and driving up prices.

12.Massive unemployed homeless receiving free food, phones, cash and unlimited drugs.

13.Homeless eat, sleep, camp out, rob, steal, rape, kill and dope up.

All the above and much more; is a preplanned and coordinated collapse of the US/West.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
24 reasons why the idea of Biden 2024 is 'absurd and offensive' to America

... as presented bv Steve Hilton on his "The Next Revolution" show on Fox News last night (April 24)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Opinion article: The Biden regime is wrecking America

In a recent column, we charged President Joe Biden's leftist energy policies and pathetically weak leadership with undermining America's economy and financing Russia's genocide in Ukraine. But the damage wrought by this president is not limited to Ukraine, pain at the pump or flaccid foreign affairs. All the policies of this hapless tool of the left are destroying the America we love and serve.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Joe Biden SNAPS while trying to give an AWFUL Excuse

President Joe Biden got grumpy today when he was pressed on the shocking baby formula shortage hitting the country. Biden snapped out at the reporter the single worst excuse he has offered so far the total and complete incompetence of his administration.

Biden said he would take a question on the formula shortage because “all of a sudden it’s on the front page of every newspaper.” It only got worse for Biden and the few defenders this guy has left.

Biden was asked why he didn’t take steps sooner to deal with the lack of baby formula and Joe snapped saying: “If we had been better mind readers, I guess we could’ve but we moved as quickly as the problem became apparent to us.”

Not even CNN’s Jake Tapper brought Biden’s awful excuse.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
1. Abandoning $80,000,000,000 of US military equipment in Afghanistan.

2. Encouraging and funding unlimited Illegal border invasion of the US.

3. Moving manufacturing out of the US.

4. Rigged elections.

5. Encouraging and funding massive unlimited illegal drugs into the US

6. Running fake Covid pandemic with dangerous virus vaccines.

7. Sending Billions of dollars in military equipment to Ukraine.

8. Printing Trillions of dollars and purposely creating hyperinflation.

9. Aborting/murdering 65 million US unborn babies.

10.Each year illegal border invaders can fill-up/create a city the size of Chicago.

11.Each year two and a half million Illegals eating the food and driving up prices.

12.Massive unemployed homeless receiving free food, phones, cash and unlimited drugs.

13.Homeless eat, sleep, camp out, rob, steal, rape, kill and dope up.

All the above and much more; is a preplanned and coordinated collapse of the US/West.
I can't believe there are tens of millions of people who think this shit is all worth it and better than a few mean tweets. :(

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden's 'rolling calamities' aren't his fault?

As we march into June, the midterm prospects for the Democrats look very bleak. President Joe Biden's approval ratings are often under 40%, below Donald Trump's numbers at this point, when the TV soothsayers were always predicting "the walls were closing in" on Trump. His presidency would surely self-destruct in 5 seconds.

It's rough enough for Biden that NBC News ran an online article by four reporters who gained anonymous access to "more than two dozen current and former administration officials, lawmakers, congressional aides and other Democrats close to the White House."

The headline was "Inside a Biden White House adrift."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A draft of Joe Biden's letter apologizing to America

Larry Tomczak has president repudiating progressives and asking for a 2nd chance

My fellow Americans,

It's been said that a politician is concerned about the next election but a statesman is concerned about the next generation.

I will soon turn 80 and am the oldest president to serve in this office. I've done serious reflection during times here in Delaware, and I believe the time has come to do something many will say is political suicide but I prefer to say is necessary to preserve my presidency and run for reelection in two years.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Joe Biden proves once again why he isn't fit to be President

At this point President Joe Biden makes so many embarrassing gaffes that it has become pure entertainment to those who aren’t slaves to the Left.

This week alone Biden has suffered from several misfortunate blunders all while in the public eye.

The Democrats were probably relieved to see him escape on vacation so they can have a moment to not cringe while he speaks.