Serious question

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Outside of the political ramifications of illegal immigration, why do proponents often time believe these people deserve to be here? I was watching a TV show and that seemed to be the spin and that also seems to be the spin outside of politics.

Some libertarians argue no borders all the time but that contradicts property rights.

Why do people who aren't from here believe they have the right to be here just as well? My counter is that my family worked and built something here, just as I will. Their family is working and building in a different country that isn't smart of the united states. Thats why I have a right to be here and they don't. Proper legal immigration should be about loyalty to the United states and intent to build.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Outside of the political ramifications of illegal immigration, why do proponents often time believe these people deserve to be here?
Dear Djarum300:

They don't deserve to be here, but they are obviously ABOVE THE LAW along with Hillary, MCabe, Clapper and many others, including members of the Biden Crime Syndicate!