Radical Informer review!

Maine Man

Radical Informer

Layout: 45 x 4.5” x 70

Surface: Box finish

I have thrown the Radical Informer on (3) different oil patterns and really like the motion it gives me for a strong, asymmetrical solid. This ball has an updated Incognito core, and enhanced TS-1 additive to the cover for more bite in the oil, and DynamiCore for increased durability and hitting power! On a typical house shot, I was able to move inside and keep the ball in the oil longer, taking advantage of the strong cover/core combo. Pin carry was excellent even with the lower angle playing inside, from 21-13. On a medium sport pattern (2014 Norwegian Open), I was able to play in around 14-15 and migrate further in as the pattern broke down. I also used it on a short, heavier sport pattern (Stockholm), and had great success playing around 4-5 and letting that big weight block tip the ball into the pocket, as the aggressive cover allowed the ball to roll early and set up perfectly. This ball is a necessary part of your bag for sport patterns, and if you like to play inside on heavier blend house shots, let her rip! The Radical Informer is available now from Moore’s Pro Shop, and pro shops everywhere!