Heat is on in the house for first time in 3 weeks

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As I type this at 7:15 a.m., we needed to use heat (instead of A/C) in the house for the first time in at least 3 weeks. The temperature is now a near-record-low for this date at 45 degrees. The all-time March 21 low since the year 1900 in Sarasota, Fla., is 43 degrees, set way back in 1931, so we're just above that now. And if it's that cod down here, I shudder to think how cold it is father north.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
As I type this at 7:15 a.m., we needed to use heat (instead of A/C) in the house for the first time in at least 3 weeks. The temperature is now a near-record-low for this date at 45 degrees. The all-time March 21 low since the year 1900 in Sarasota, Fla., is 43 degrees, set way back in 1931, so we're just above that now. And if it's that cod down here, I shudder to think how cold it is father north.
Ppppsssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Shirt sleeve weather!!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
We got down in the 20s earlier this week. Bermuda was actually starting to green a little and now it's all dormant again.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We got down in the 20s earlier this week. Bermuda was actually starting to green a little and now it's all dormant again.
Meanwhile, this morning it's 59 degrees as I type this post shortly before 7 a.m., and it's likely that we won't see any more below-60 lows until sometime in late October or early November.