Happy Valentine's Day

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU TOO YOUNG LADY. AND THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Thanx!! You 2!! Mine would have been much better without 18" of snow, -35° wind chill and 4' drifts!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Happy Valentines Day! Unlike Greg, it was 75 and sunny. I tuned up the lawn mower and cut the lawn today.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9andawiggle 2 said: Happy Valentines Day! Unlike Greg, it was 75 and sunny. I tuned up the lawn mower and cut the lawn today.
LICK ME, Sheep Boy!!!!

Robadat

Happy belated Valentine's Day, Erika.
Had a nice quiet day, went shopping to stock up for the week and watched a hockey game on TV last night. Too cold and windy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
9andawiggle 2 said: Happy Valentines Day! Unlike Greg, it was 75 and sunny. I tuned up the lawn mower and cut the lawn today.
... and here in Florida, I just checked weather.com and it's a nice, perfect 72 degrees outside under sunny skies. And tomorrow, it will be in the mid-70s followed by a LOW temperature in the 60s.

Robadat

Bill Herald said:
... and here in Florida, I just checked weather.com and it's a nice, perfect 72 degrees outside under sunny skies. And tomorrow, it will be in the mid-70s followed by a LOW temperature in the 60s.
Here in the Big Apple, it is a nice, balmy 18 degrees with 25mph winds gusting to 40+. Don't know what the wind chill is, but I'm staying indoors till Tuesday...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Still a nice 71 degrees outside at 4:30 p.m., and it's a comfortable 72 degrees inside the house with NEITHER heat nor air conditioning needed.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bright sunshine today with a high of -5°. Gonna be -18° tonight!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I recall many a day with such temperatures when I lived in places such as Illinois, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. I even survived a January 1951 night when it dropped to 60-BELOW in Park County, Colo. And when it snowed on June 6, 1966, in Casper, Wyo., where I lived at the time, I decided Florida was the place for me, and I've been here ever since September 1966.

Pretty sure we have dodged the winter weather this week... but we shall see what tomorrow morning brings. Everyone freaks out when the meteorologist say the "s" word... they moved it north to Tennessee so hopefully the ice isnt a problem in the morning...