Campaigns are already getting ridiculous

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Some context here. Laura loomer is accusing Clay Travis as a Desantis financial backer. He is media was in a picture at this event. She claims media wasn't allowed at this investment meeting. He says he was invited and that he hasn't made any donations to either candidate. In a previous tweet he stated this would be public anyways.

Now I don't know who's lieing here. I know both are prominent figures in conservative media. The point I'd like to make is that it's more than likely that the tribe of each of these candidates will do more harm come next November. People might just not show up.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The more I keep looking, apparently the "infighting" has ramped up. It appears many conservative online personalities and media types have "picked a side". The problem with this is that it will hurt the Republicans in the long run.

I agree with Clay here, this nonsense by Lara Loomer (I know OF her, but thats it) who has alot of followers, while it drums up her and Trump's base because they are attacking Desantis supporters, hurts Trump.

The thing is this, this is out of the left wing play book. Hilary attacked Trump supporters. We now have media types attacking Trump supporters or Desantis supporters from each other's camp's, and it is a terrible look. Attack Trump or Desantis, that's fine. Calling Desantis supporters "traitors" or Trump supporters "tribal" doesn't win the eleciton.

Scolai

Personally, I hope all of them lose.

Again, the Libertarian candidate is looking better and better - and there isn't even a Libertarian candidate yet.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Again, the Libertarian candidate is looking better and better - and there isn't even a Libertarian candidate yet.
Dave Smith?

Problem I have with many libertarians is that they don't recognize "if it doesn't effect me" stance falls apart years later when liberalism becomes illiberal.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear Scolai:

I understand your train of thought, but for the sake of what's left of this once-proud nation, we'd all better make sure that Trump gets back in the White House to stand ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER of getting back on track -- especially with regard to law enforcement!