Barkley: I Wish Obama Was Like Jordan’s King Abdullah

Spider

ASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley would like to see President Barack Obama act like Jordan’s King Abdullah II when dealing with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, the TNT analyst was asked who he would like to meet today and he answered with the Jordanian king. When asked why, Barkley said it was the actions he took in response to ISIS burning alive captured Jordanian pilot Muath Al-Kaseasbeh on video.
“Because I think his actions when they burned that kid alive, I thought his actions were heroic. He was like, ‘No, you cannot do that to my people.’ I wish President Obama was like that sometimes. I do. I think that is the way we have to treat ISIS,” Barkley told Sports Illustrated. “We can’t keep thinking it will go away. I thought it was heroic what Abdullah did.”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015...-like-jordans-king-abdullah-in-battling-isis/

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

lolz.

But if Obama is losing Barkley, what does that say about BHO's policies of calling islamo-terrorist attacks "work place violence", etc? If there's a major attack here, all bets are off on BHO's poll ratings.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, he won't call out Islamic terrorists as what they are, doesn't want to get involved, nor appears too bothered when they kill innocent people, but let one white cop shoot a black kid and THEN he gets mad and is all too ready to get involved.

Spider

9, we aren't a Christian nation - so those 21 Egyptians were on their own!