Yup

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF IT WASNT LEGAL TO PURCHASE GUNS AT ALL, 27 PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IN TEXAS.
NOW, ON TO IMOGEN BEFORE G LOCKS ME OUT. :Thumbsup:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
IF IT WASNT LEGAL TO PURCHASE GUNS AT ALL, 27 PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IN TEXAS.
You better take that back before he decides to stop posting Imogen videos in retaliation! :Eek:

:Biggrin:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If a gun makes someone a killer, then you're right. But I know a lot of people with drivers licenses that can't drive worth a fuck. But maybe I should buy a scalpel. I would automatically be a surgeon. Fact is, you're fucked up. As I said, had he not used a gun he could have killed everyone in the building with a small explosive.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I get the sentiment, but it's hard to say what would/could have happened with this guy. He was obviously extremely deranged and violent. So would he have done something worse without guns as Greg mentioned? Perhaps another OKC type of event? It's possible. It's also possible he could have done something like simply beating his ex and their child to death with a baseball bat. He could have driven his truck through the wall and into that very same church and killed some of the same people. It's impossible to say what venue or alternative weapon he may have chosen. But one thing that is certain - he had decided to kill, and he would have found a way to do it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G AND 9. NOONE KNOWS WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE DONE HAD HE NOT HAD GUNS. LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD, GUNS MAKE MOST PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE TOUGHER THAN THEY REALLY ARE. MAYBE THE TRUCK BLOWS A TIRE AND HE NEVER MAKES IT TO THE CHURCH. MAYBE THE EXPLOSIVE HE BUILDS BLOWS UP IN THE TRUCK ON THE WAY THERE. MAYBE THE GUN JAMBS AS HE IS FIRING, HE HAD 2 OTHER GUNS. BUT 9 IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS GUY, HE HAD MENTAL ISSUES. BUT HE WAS ONLY AFTER HIS GRANDMOTHER IN-LAW. WITHOUT GUNS, MAYBE HE DOES GO TO HER HOUSE AND DO THE DEED, WITH A BAT. UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STILL DIED, BUT NOT ALONG WITH 26 OTHERS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
COME ON G. SHOOTING SOMEONE DEAD WITH A GUN DOES MAKE YOU A KILLER. SURE DOESNT MAKE YOU THE POLICE OR MILITARY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
COME ON G. SHOOTING SOMEONE DEAD WITH A GUN DOES MAKE YOU A KILLER. SURE DOESNT MAKE YOU THE POLICE OR MILITARY.
Taking life makes you a killer whether you use a gun or a fork. Plus, he failed the background check and was denied a CPL. What else would you have done? Make more laws? More laws that he would break and I would have to abide by? Taking MY gun away does not stop him from killing.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREE WITH THAT. AND I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS. BUT THE DEATH TOLL WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN 26 HAD HE BEEN USING A FORK.

livespive

He was on a mission, He was after the girlfriends family, but they were not there from what I seen.
Something was going to happen.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Forking insane is what that was. Where was the concern for our 1st A rights THEN Greg? :Cautious::rolleyes: :D
That was a wild ride with those mods over there. One minute was total mayhem, and the next was Nazi Germany!!!! They wouldn't alow me to say to say FUCK, even tho there were no filters at the time. So they ban me for FORK. Hilarious!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT THEN YOU GUYS WOULD NEVER HAVE MET ME. AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOWN...IMOGEN!!! :Inlove::Inlove::Inlove:
OH, AND YOU GUYS. :p:Biggrin: