WTF is up with kids today?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We did some stupid stuff, but never intentionally trying to cripple ourselves.

Damn. All I can say. Watch for yourself and see if you can explain it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Stuff like that in the U.P. is common. It usually begins with "Hold my beer and watch this."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Stuff like that in the U.P. is common. It usually begins with "Hold my beer and watch this."
We had our share of people like that too, but they were trying to succeed at doing something somebody else didn't think they could do without getting hurt. While the result wasn't always success, the goal wasn't pain and suffering; it was to do whatever without getting hurt so you could goad your buddies into trying it so you could watch THEM get hurt. :cool:

Nobody ever tried to come up with more creative, more painful ways to crush their testicles. Sneaky ways to rack somebody elses? Sure. But not your own. And not with a bowling ball down a slide. :Eek:

Good Times Good Times

It's just a product of the times w/regard to our access to these stunts. We have technology and our exposure to idiot things is just magnified.

People have/will/will continue to do retarded things. That's why the Darwin Awards exist.

The crazy thing is, think about the shit back in the day that probably went down that is lost to history.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We had our share of people like that too, but they were trying to succeed at doing something somebody else didn't think they could do without getting hurt. While the result wasn't always success, the goal wasn't pain and suffering; it was to do whatever without getting hurt so you could goad your buddies into trying it so you could watch THEM get hurt. :cool:

Nobody ever tried to come up with more creative, more painful ways to crush their testicles. Sneaky ways to rack somebody elses? Sure. But not your own. And not with a bowling ball down a slide. :Eek:

Around here we have a saying: It's only funny until someone gets hurt................then it's hilarious!