What do you guys make of the Ryan Lochte robbery deal?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't know what to think. Why make something like that up if it didn't happen? Why not report it if it did, at least to some American authority (there has to be someone down there they could have reported to if they weren't comfortable with local police).

It's definitely a WTF? situation.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAVE YA'LL EVER SEEN ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS? THAT GUY HAS HALF A BRAIN. AND THE OTHER HALF IS SKETCHY. HE PROBABLY NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD DRAG OUT LIKE THIS. HEY G. HE WOULD BE "DAOW". DUMBASS OF THE WEEK.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Never heard him talk. Are the other 3 as dumb too? Actually, Lochte appears to be the brains of the operation... he fled the country before they could apprehend him.

bbfreeburn

I don't see a problem with this. Simple frat boy behavior - get drunk, trash a bathroom then lie about it. What's the problem? I've seen it many times at good old Whatsamatter U.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
OK, it makes sense now. Buncha douchebags... I think we should line them up and let every Brazilian in the Olympics give each of them a good kick in the nuts.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THERE WAS A NEWS STORY HERE IN DALLAS LAST NIGHT. TURNS OUT THEY TORE A SIGN OFF OF A WALL AND KICKED A DOOR IN. LOCHTE DID EMBELISH THE STORY SOME. BUT THE SECURITY GUARD THAT WAS ON SITE PULLED A GUN ON THEM AND TOLD THEM THEY COULDNT LEAVE UNTIL THEY PAID FOR THE DAMAGE. A LOCAL DEFENSE ATTORNY SAID IF THE GUARD HAD A GUN, HE DID, IF HE THREATENED THEM WITH IT, HE DID, THEN BY THE LAW, HE ROBBED THEM. CURIOUS.

Robadat

I don't see a problem with this. Simple frat boy behavior - get drunk, trash a bathroom then lie about it. What's the problem? I've seen it many times at good old Whatsamatter U.
This is pretty much all there is to it. The boys went out, got a bit too drunk, did something stupid, and then lied about it. I would bet that they weren't the only athletes getting a little too wild while celebrating, just the only ones stupid enough to get caught, so far...

livespive

Yes, there may have been more than one group partying, none of which were supposed to.......

Ryan, was old enough, and had been there enough to know better.

That's just like a cop drunk driving, or speeding off duty. You are representing the badge.

This is pretty much all there is to it. The boys went out, got a bit too drunk, did something stupid, and then lied about it. I would bet that they weren't the only athletes getting a little too wild while celebrating, just the only ones stupid enough to get caught, so far...