Wardrobe malfunction

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Any of y'all catch the wardrobe malfunction of the French ice dancing team? Apparently a boob popped out....

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Didn't catch it live, but seen the pics on the web.

Personally, I think they should all skate topless. I mean, it's not fair for those poor girls to work so hard and have to worry about their costume costing them a winning performance! :cool:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Youtube must have blurred it - it wasn't that way when I posted it. Search youtube for her name and you can find the first one - it's of the actual skate. They probably blurred it by now too.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
:confused: .. Really? They have to blur that out? Her tits are smaller than mine so WTF is the difference? A guy could stroll thru there without a shirt on and that's okay. What a fucked up society we have!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Anyone remember all the hoopla back in the 70s when some dude was modeling underwear in the Sears catalog and his schlong was hanging out? I don't know if that was a prosthetic, but if it wasn't- he was packing. LOL

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
:confused: .. Really? They have to blur that out? Her tits are smaller than mine so WTF is the difference? A guy could stroll thru there without a shirt on and that's okay. What a fucked up society we have!
Nipples are more evil than guns! They won't allow a nipple on TV, but you can't watch much more than a minute of any program without seeing a gun!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Anyone remember all the hoopla back in the 70s when some dude was modeling underwear in the Sears catalog and his schlong was hanging out? I don't know if that was a prosthetic, but if it wasn't- he was packing. LOL
I remember that. Hilarious!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I did get to watch the routine. It was out several times. At the end, when they do their arms up recognition to the crowd... it was out. Took her a sec to realize it and pull the top over it. But yeah. One little nipple and everyone loses it. :confused:

Just hope it doesn't ruin her career like it did for Janet. :Thumbsdown: