Wait a minute...what now???

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So, is Clinton still the liberal god almighty, or not??? He was. He could do no wrong. Best president EVER. So, is he wrong in this video or.......is Trump right??????

livespive

Bill had pizzazz :)

Now if Trump was as smooth as Bill he could rule the world right now.
Tell them they gonna pay for a wall while playing the sax to them. :)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Clinton's "mentor" was J. William Fulbright, a racist politician. So should any statues or things honoring Fulbright be removed in Arkansas?

bbfreeburn

Clinton's "mentor" was J. William Fulbright, a racist politician. So should any statues or things honoring Fulbright be removed in Arkansas?
If the people want it to stay, keep it. If they want it down, pull it down. If they want it stored somewhere (museum, etc) store it. Me, I don't care what they do with it. Oh, btw, was he a slaveholder who advocated creating a separate country for other slaveholders?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Oh, btw, was he a slaveholder who advocated creating a separate country for other slaveholders?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Is Donald Trump a past or current slaveholder who advocated creating a separate country for other slaveholders?

Of course, that's an absurd question, but what evidence is there that Trump has ever been a racist or a supporter of white supremacists, regardless of what "fake news" the lamestream media reports?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF TAX PAYER MONEY PAYS FOR INSTALLATION AND UPKEEP, ITS THE TAXPAYERS DECISION. NOT ANY 1 GROUP OR A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT WALK BY IT.30 DAYS AGO, THIS WASNT EVEN AN ISSUE. ITS HAPPENING IN DALLAS TOO. I AM FUCKING TIRED OF IT.