USBC lacks transparency and accountability and is prone to missteps

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I GET THE DECLINE OF USBC. IM NOT HAPPY WITH IT MYSELF. I KNOW CHAD PERSONALLY, AND HE IS NOT THE SAME GUY HE WAS YEARS AGO. THE DECLINE IS A GROUP EFFORT, AND UNFORTUNATLY, IM NOT SURE IT CAN BE FIXED AT THIS POINT. NO MATER WHO IS AT THE HEAD. MISTAKES LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY DAILY. BOWLING IS AN INDUSTRY THAT PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE INDUSTRY DONT CARE ABOUT. THEY DONT HAVE MUCH POWER OUTSIDE OF THAT. BUT ITS HARD TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH SCRUTINY FROM INSIDE THE INDUSTRY.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Politics and greed ruins everything. I told off the owner of our center for being rude to patrons and employees. Two leagues heard it all and no one tried to intervene. They knew he had it coming and I don't back down easily. Didn't cuss him, but he got an ear full. The dude is a city counsel member and is used to running over people... He banned me for life. That's okay. I had the balls to stand up to his face and speak truthfully.

USBC is just a group of greedy bastages as well.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The USBC still exists? I figured they'd have put themselves out of business by now.

Bowling isn't exactly a "cool" or envied clique to be in anymore - those days (unfortunately) have long passed. So it raises the question, just how much "power" is left to be wielded over the masses?