Unethical FBI official McCabe fired!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Andrew McCabe had to know that what he was doing in his high-level FBI position on behalf of Crooked Hillary and against Donald Trump was unethical (and illegal) ... BUT HE WASN'T WORRIED! After all, he -- along with cohorts Comey, Strzok, Page, Ohr, etc. -- KNEW that Hillary was going to win the election and that Hillary's Department of Injustice would sweep everything under the rug, and none of the misdeeds would ever see the light of day.

HOWEVER, that "insurance policy" didn't work out too well, did it, Mr. McCabe?

McCabe's FBI career came crashing down last night with the announcement that he was FIRED two days before serving sufficient time to earn a lucrative lifetime pension.

WHO'S NEXT?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Perhaps Andy McCabe can get a job with MSNBC ... and then later, he might be able to give FIRST-PERSON reports on MSNBC's prison documentary series, "Lockup."

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Rep. Mark Pocan, D-Wis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ew-mccabe-so-he-could-qualify-for-his-pension

Luis V. Gutierrez :
To Andrew McCabe: If you need a federal job, call me on Monday. I am serious. We have to stand up to bullies like @realDonaldTrump & @jeffsessions @USAGSessions #Resist #twill #AndrewMcCabeFired #standuptobullies #chicago @Comey
3:06 PM - Mar 17, 2018

Rep. Jamie Raskin :
Andrew McCabe: I have the need to hire a Special Senior Staff Attorney to help me with my work on the House Judiciary Committee dealing with threats to the Constitution and the rule of law in America. You're perfect for the job. DM me.
3:45 PM - Mar 17, 2018

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"Andy, you can complain all you want that you were unjustly fired, but the facts contradict that. You should have been fired a long time ago. You should lose your law license and you should have been taken out in cuffs." Judge Jeanine Pirro

... and Judge Jeanine ripped into fired FBI official Andy McCabe in her Opening Statement last night ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In this world of "alternate facts" you can always dispute "facts". Trump does it everyday.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Just what FACTS are in dispute with regard to Andy McCabe's firing?

McCabe wants to make it look as if a "Trump conspiracy" took him down, when IN FACT, it was according to Department of Justice procedure. The DOJ's Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), which in turn, recommended the action against McCabe.