U.S. laws mean NOTHING anymore as Hillary gets "free pass" from FBI

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not only did Hillary, in essence, get a "free pass" from the FBI, the stupid American voters WILL elect that lying, unethical woman to the presidency. And when that happens, the country will have no chance whatsoever to straighten itself out.

NOTHING will matter as pertaining to the law and the Constitution. Americans will no longer be able to count on the FBI, the Supreme Court or its already corrupt-to-the-max politicians, so the future is bleak (and even terrifying) indeed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says...clinton-email-matter-151811191--politics.html

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You beat me to it, in a nicer way. I expect to be hauled off come January for not bowing down to this piece of trash that will be in the white house.

I deleted my thread. No reason for 2 conversations on the same subject.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You beat me to it, in a nicer way. I expect to be hauled off come January for not bowing down to this piece of trash that will be in the white house.

I deleted my thread. No reason for 2 conversations on the same subject.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Believe me, I had to restrain myself from using some "dicey" wording, but I've never thought it to be proper posting style to use such language, so I didn't do so, but I believe I can get my points across without "dicey" language.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I grew up under the basic legal concept that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE. But now, based on the FBI conclusions ...

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOW A VALID EXCUSE.

Good Times Good Times

I say this as one who does NOT support Hillary..............if you know something the FBI doesn't, be sure to give them a call and let them know what secret info you have that they don't on Clinton. It's actually quite hilarious watching GOP nut jobs tie themselves in knots to make a Republican FBI chief mastermind of a conspiracy to protect Hillary.

And again, I'm not voting for her. Just making that observation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I say this as one who does NOT support Hillary..............if you know something the FBI doesn't, be sure to give them a call and let them know what secret info you have that they don't on Clinton. It's actually quite hilarious watching GOP nut jobs tie themselves in knots to make a Republican FBI chief mastermind of a conspiracy to protect Hillary.
Dear Good Times Good Times:

It's not what I believe, but if you analyze what James Comey told the nation today, the FBI did lay out a case against Hillary, even though no prosecution was recommended.

Spider

Right wing conspiracy strikes out again?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DOESNT THAT PRETTY MUCH GIVE HER CARTE BLANCHE TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO KNOWING THERE ARE NO REPERCUSSIONS?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DOESNT THAT PRETTY MUCH GIVE HER CARTE BLANCHE TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO KNOWING THERE ARE NO REPERCUSSIONS?
Been that way for long long time. Two sets of rules and laws. Social security, pensions, driving, medical coverage, bam bam care, you name it. They have one set of laws and rules, we the peons have another.

Robadat

From Comey's Statement
Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.
He answered this question himself...
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
Hillary 'intentionally" set up that home server to circumvent using the government servers for her E-mail. She improperly stored and transmitted confidential information over that system, that is a felony under the law.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
"Extremely careless" is the same as "grossly negligent", intent to commit a crime is not a requirement in criminal negligence cases.

However, despite the clear evidence that she broke the law, I am not surprised that this was swept under the rug by the current Administration in DC. That's how they roll...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HEARD AN INTERSTING TOUGHT FROM AN ATTORNEY ON THE LOCAL FOX NEWS BROADCAST. WITHOUT BEING CONVICTED, HILLARY COULD STILL LOSE HER SECURITY CLEARANCE RATING. MEANING SHE COULD NOT BE PRIVY TO ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO THE SAFETY AND OPERATION OF THE USA. SECURITY CLEARANCE IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO BE PRESIDENT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
She won't lose a damn thing. You know it. I know it. Everyone in DC knows it. Anyone not totally clueless knows it.

If I'm wrong, I'll give up fucking sheep.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
From Comey's Statement

He answered this question himself...

Hillary 'intentionally" set up that home server to circumvent using the government servers for her E-mail. She improperly stored and transmitted confidential information over that system, that is a felony under the law.

"Extremely careless" is the same as "grossly negligent", intent to commit a crime is not a requirement in criminal negligence cases.

However, despite the clear evidence that she broke the law, I am not surprised that this was swept under the rug by the current Administration in DC. That's how they roll...
So, to make an analogy...

Drinking isn't a crime (like setting up a home email server is not a crime).

Driving is not a crime (like emailing classified/Top Secret documents as part of your job isn't a crime).

By Comey's reasoning, drunk driving cannot be prosecuted because the driver didn't know their BAC exceeded the limit (like Hillary didn't know documents were classified/top secret), and it cannot be proven the driver had any intent to drive drunk.

Bogus. I'd love to see every DUI/DWI defense lawyer use the "Comey Defense" and appeal every case to the supreme court while citing this precedent.

Spider

Maybe it was just sexist... Old Hillary is a woman, so she didn't know the secret server was a bad thing?

Spider

So, to make an analogy...

Drinking isn't a crime (like setting up a home email server is not a crime).

Driving is not a crime (like emailing classified/Top Secret documents as part of your job isn't a crime).

By Comey's reasoning, drunk driving cannot be prosecuted because the driver didn't know their BAC exceeded the limit (like Hillary didn't know documents were classified/top secret), and it cannot be proven the driver had any intent to drive drunk.

Bogus. I'd love to see every DUI/DWI defense lawyer use the "Comey Defense" and appeal every case to the supreme court while citing this precedent.

Straight out the X-Files...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yes, but keep in mind that Comey strongly indicated that if anyone else did such things in the future, they may not be free of prosecution.