Trump has always disavowed David Duke and KKK, but media won't tell you that

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Over a long period of time, Donald Trump has disavowed racists over and over, but the lamestream media keeps presenting "fake news" to the contrary ...

livespive

This is only 2016, and he was thinking about running then so (If he is/was racist) he had to start putting on the act.

I don't know if he is, I don't know if he isn't. It is the image that he puts out there that is bad for him.
Duke didn't help him at the rally, and when he was running talking about punching people in the face
was just trouble in the making no matter which side you are on, that is not language for a candidate, and now he is in the white house.

He has to grow up. I want to give him a chance, but man it's hard to.

bbfreeburn

I'm still wondering how many of you would be willing to let him practice something he avowed on your wife.
You know, grabbing her by the p......
That is a fine recommendation for a person to be president.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm still wondering how many of you would be willing to let him practice something he avowed on your wife.
You know, grabbing her by the p......
That is a fine recommendation for a person to be president.
At least he was only explaining what COULD be accomplished by rich people. Now, Slick Willie on the other hand....

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO SAYING IF YOUR RICH YOU CAN GRAB A WOMANS...YOU KNOW, ISNT OK. BUT GETTING HUMMERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS OK? A PRESIDENT RUMORED TO HAVE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A FAMOUS BLOND ACTRESS IS OK? A PRESIDENT RUMORED TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN WHILE MARRIED TO A WOMAN IS OK? LOOKS LIKE TRUMP MIGHT BE IN GOOD COMAPNY.

bbfreeburn

SO SAYING IF YOUR RICH YOU CAN GRAB A WOMANS...YOU KNOW, ISNT OK. BUT GETTING HUMMERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS OK? A PRESIDENT RUMORED TO HAVE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A FAMOUS BLOND ACTRESS IS OK? A PRESIDENT RUMORED TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN WHILE MARRIED TO A WOMAN IS OK? LOOKS LIKE TRUMP MIGHT BE IN GOOD COMAPNY.
That wasn't part of the discussion. But it's not ok. Nor is humping your mistress in a closet in the White House.. (it did happen. Your task is to find out who did it.).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That wasn't part of the discussion. But it's not ok. Nor is humping your mistress in a closet in the White House.. (it did happen. Your task is to find out who did it.).
... but is there any actual evidence that Trump actually grabbed women by the p----?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... but is there any actual evidence that Trump actually grabbed women by the p----?
From all the screaming, hollering, whining, and crying I'd say he grabbed about half the country by the pussy on election night!

Ironically, it sounded like Obama let go of all the screaming, hollering, whining and crying vaginas he had hold of on the same day!

The howls of despair definitely changed from being heard in my right ear to hearing them in my left one starting that night.

:Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY BB. THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT KKK AND DAVID DUKE. YOU BROUGHT UP THE THING ABOUT GRABBING WOMEN SIR. I ONLY EXPOUNDED ON THAT. LOOKS LIKE WE WERE BOTH OFF THE DISCUSSION.