'The craziest thing in the world' (Obamacare) is unraveling

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Obamacare has been a drag on Americans' pocketbooks, and it's in the process of unraveling. Even Bill Clinton recently referred to it as "the craziest thing in the world."

Hillary's husband also stated, “The people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half.” And he was echoed by Minnesota's Democrat governor Mark Dayton, who said. "The "Affordable Care Act is no longer affordable."

Because of Obamacare, millions of Americans have been unable to keep their doctors, deductibles and premiums are skyrocketing, and the law’s massive government spending has slowed the nation's economic growth as hard-working Americans are getting crushed.

In some areas, an average family of four faces premiums of more than $900 a month for a middle-of-the-road Obamacare plan, not counting average deductibles that exceed $7,000. And those plans will get even more costly next year. At a minimum, that’s hundreds of dollars a month not available for groceries, child care or savings, and if a family member gets sick, the family could need thousands of dollars on hand just to pay the deductibles.

As costs soar and insurance companies are bailing out, It's becoming more and more clear that Obamacare is unworkable, and it needs to be replaced with a plan that actually lowers costs for families while ensuring that Americans get the health care they need.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT THINK A BETTER PLAN IS NEEDED. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT. NOT TOLD THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS. THAT IS AS FAR AS HEALTHCARE GOES. LET ME DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I DONT THINK A BETTER PLAN IS NEEDED. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT. NOT TOLD THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS. THAT IS AS FAR AS HEALTHCARE GOES. LET ME DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME.
... but the liberals believe they know what's best for you better than you do.